Name
dave gill
Dirtbag man. He's our mascot figure

He's on all our paperwork and cards with the wording

We're here to clean this place up

All our shirts and all

hogjowl

Idiot™
Show me a picture of the roof vent and fan. I have one on my rig and burned the fan motor out within two days.

Dang these units can sure put out some serious heat!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I got the roof vent from a rv supply shop. It sells for 176$. It sucks HARD!! It will air the truck out fast
I will post pics of it close up this weekend when I go to the van. I will also post brand and model number.

Dirtbag man to the rescue!!

View attachment 1352

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
do you have the Reader's Digest condensed version of that rap?

lol. It took me a while but the bell just went off

Yea it's a lot of stuff on the van but in my target area the layout and info works great. If I were in a constant drive move area I would cut it down a bit. We sit a lot and are always close to moms and parks and such. Pretty close together jobs for the most part

hogjowl

Idiot™
I got mine from an RV supply store too, and It was around $200. It would suck the air out of the van in no time!

For the first couple of jobs that summer.

Now, it just turns like an old bar fan in a western movie.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Great! Lol

Thanks fir the heads up

I will turn it on when we shot the rig down to air it out.

Glad you told me. I was planning on letting it run to keep ahead of the heat.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
lol. It took me a while but the bell just went off

Yea it's a lot of stuff on the van but in my target area the layout and info works great. If I were in a constant drive move area I would cut it down a bit. We sit a lot and are always close to moms and parks and such. Pretty close together jobs for the most part

Just SLOW DOWN AND DRIVE, just like the ice cream man. Give the Phiffletons time to read it. Might want to add some repeating music played out of megaphone speakers.....

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I have the exact same fan and I run it all the time . It supposed to have like 14 speeds but doesn't seem to run real fast but it does the job. Mine looks kinda shitty also. hard to keep them clean

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits
Your van looks awesome. I spent a bundle on my vans for lettering and logo. I always wanted to try a string of 12v led lights like you can get at Autozone. The flat ribbon type placed high on each side of the van for night time illumination. Never tried it, so I don't know how it would work.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mikey's fan IS ugly, but probably much more functional. If I were buying a new rig today, I'd explore the option of putting a divider in my van and hanging a radiator cooling fan on it to blow air across my TM and out the back door.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Simple green and a brush and hose will clean those hoods right up. Twice a year that is what I do to my rv roof and maxx air domes.

Back
Top Bottom