Some reasons why you're not getting referrals..

FredC

Village Idiot
oh ....and kevlar helmets.....holy shit at the small arms fire

FredC

Village Idiot
History and Science were my favorite subjects.
Mine too

but my hood is 95% "fresh"............... they never miss a chance to shoot fireworks/guns, drink shitty beer, and blare their radios

whether the holiday has any personal/historic significance/accuracy or not

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mine too

but my hood is 95% "fresh"............... they never miss a chance to shoot fireworks/guns, drink shitty beer, and blare their radios

whether the holiday has any personal/historic significance/accuracy or not
Life is short...might as well have a good time while you can. 🙂

steve_64

Play this out in your thick skull

You do a great job on the floors but when the neighbor asks your client about you the following week she kills any chance of you getting a new customer with any one of these very possible comments....

Looks great but:
  1. It took two days to dry
  2. His breath smelled like he had a dead possum up his ass
  3. He scratched my .........
  4. It cost $650 to clean 4 rooms
  5. I caught him sneaking a peak at my boobs
  6. He never once made eye contact
  7. My garden gnome had more personality
  8. He was wearing the same hat I use to pick weeds with
  9. My edges are still full of belly button lint
  10. He was on the phone constantly booking jobs
  11. He was on the phone constantly playing on Facebook
  12. My dog hated him
  13. He kept telling me how nasty my carpets were
  14. He didn't vacuum first which just doesn't make sense to me
  15. He was a she, I think, kinda creeped me out, but I'm not sure
  16. His machine thingie burned a big patch on our lawn
  17. He left oil stains in our driveway
  18. He had this cute girl helper with him, that he's obviously in love with and I know his wife from my kid's school
  19. He kept using big words to prove how smart he was and I mean really, why do I need to know what Emulsification is?
  20. The cops showed up to make sure a pediphile was'nt here holding me hostage because his van was so fn creepy looking
  21. Yep it really does look good but with no hoses going to a vacuum thingie, where the heck did the dirt go?
  22. Still smells like wet dog
  23. Lashawnta next door was really pisssed that I hired Kustom Karpet Kleaners, how the hell was I supposed to know he didn't use C's?
  24. Yeah, but make sure you request that his kid do the work, he's a grumpy old prick
  25. The Scotchgard that he charged me up the yingyang for doesn't work, I spilled some tea and it soaked right in..
  26. His truck vacuum thingie was so loud neighbors from 3 blocks over came to complain
  27. I think he's sort of retarded, don't tell anyone I said that please..
I prefer to not work for such judgemental people anyway.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
and they don't believe in single day holidays either

My step sister and her husband are Hispanic and they threw a 3 day kegger because it was my nieces 6th birthday. All of their families were at their house for 3 days. They celebrated mother's day for nearly a whole week this year. My brother-in-law doesn't believe in leftovers so I went and raided them to take over to my now mom's house while we were sorting grandma's stuff.

Sorry for continuing the derailing Mike. Funny but truthful list. But #28 or we at #32 now? Anyways, forgetting to call when you're on the way so they can finish prepping, lock the pets up, shove an iPad in their kids' face, or whatever they need to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom