someone should kick her azz

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
we got the keys on a clean-out rehab yesterday.
I looked at it 3 weeks ago and gave them a bid.
The joint reeked of cat urine...caroet abd pad tear out, seal the floors, yada yada..no biggie
as I understand, she had three cats

She turned in her keys 7 days ago.
We got in there yesterday .
The bitch left a cat in the place.
No food, no water('cept the toilet) just left it there to die I guess.

It was still alive.
We called the animal peeps to come get it

sheet like that pi$$es me off.

..L.T.A.

S

sam miller

thats totally uncool poor cat. hopefully it finds a good home. makes more stains and you get that call too.

green guy

what do you like as a stain and odor blocker. I prefer Bin. If the subfloor is wood do you sand salts, treat, then seal ? How do you price ?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
green guy said:
what do you like as a stain and odor blocker. I prefer Bin.

yes, I found Zinsser BIN to be the best too.
Although on this one I'm trying Sherwin Williams pigmented shellac.
I have an account at SW and they treat me pretty well, so I figured I'd give their product a try.

If the subfloor is wood do you sand salts, treat, then seal ? How do you price ?

I don't sand.
we generally douche with a sanitizer and let it soak first

How much to charge?
as much as i can..... :mrgreen:
No two jobs are the same.
I bid them time plus materials

..L.T.A.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
When we did repo's that happened all the time. People just left their dogs and cats locked in the house or yard with no food or water. If they were lucky enough to be locked out sometimes neighbors would give them food and water or at least call animal control, but if left inside, they were often dead by the time they were discovered.

We once found a young kitten who had been stuck to a glue-type rat trap locked in a repo for days. The skin on her side was melted away and she was in agonizing pain. We took her to the vet, but they could not save her....what an awful way to die.

Take care,
Lisa

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Doc Holliday said:
That's just wrong and I don't even like cats. :x

Oh no Chaves we can't be friends anymore :cry: Unless you clean my cat's litter box for 2 weeks to make up for that comment! :lol: lol, u can send a tech I won't mind!

Unbelievable what some people will do to animals! BS totally, someone should lock that person up with no food, no bathroom, and no way out for 7 days........ Justice!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Crash there is your problem. We have 15 cats and 4-kittens......but they live outside......and poop OUTSIDE! :wink:

I don't hate them, they are just too damn needy! Always wanting to be petted and purring. Cats need to be outside, they have a job to do and if they are inside, it's too late.

P.S. Have Bob come over and change that box for you! LOL

John Buxton

One winter I was working part time in a liquor store and happened to take some trash out. Someone dumped a litter of kittens in the dumpster and it was cold!!

I brought them in and gave a kitten away to anyone that bought a six pack or better. Got rid of all of em.

Some people are just asses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom