Sometimes it's just luck

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sometimes it's just luck. who cares!

Facilities manager called in a panic, sprinkler head had popped and flooded his facility and needed service ASAP. He was shook up, said it was big area wet.

Fortunately a carpet crew had just pulled in minutes before the call, they switched vehicles and were there in 15-minutes. That was luck! eat shit!

Oh and we had to turn the second truck around midway, it wasn't as big as he thought. One truck was able to handle it.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Ford said:
Facilities manager called in a panic, sprinkler head had popped and flooded his facility and needed service ASAP...
So my big question is did he get your number off of his Roladex file?

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Or did it come from the tag you cable tied to his shut off valve? Either way, Rich, I think you should pick up the tab for the MB buffet at Connections. We'll even put up a big photo of you at the head of the table.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was the OLD Rolladex card he used. eat yor heart out Werner

Actually we have had two water losses and a fire at that facility and one water loss at the one in Lawrence.

Me buy? oh my... shhhhHHH!

DSCN0427.jpg

It was a wet one, they kept the second crew and we send a third truck to a small one 45-minutes down the road.

What the heck is going on? I sure hope it never stops! LIKE!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So typical....bunch of mexicans standing around doing nothing.

:lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dude thats the fireman, their employees and my guy.....and James he is white. Time to make a trip to lens crafters!
eat yor heart out Werner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom