SOOOOOOOOO KEN

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
what time are you gonna come over to clean my carpets Monday?

now keep in mind that at 9:00 AM we watch Regis and Kelly(i love that Rippa chick) followed at 10:00 AM by Lets Make A Deal.................
then comes Price is Right with Drew.............
The Young and The Restless comes on at 12:30 PM till 1:30 PM........then we usually take a nap after that........till about 3 or 4 O'Clock......then it's off for an earlybird din din.......after which we come home for a snooze........
till time to go to bed..............
so's the only opening i can see is about noon.....will that work for you?

do yous use glides
can i mix my own juice
perhaps i can give yor techs some tips on pushing the wand......?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Need all your info to schedule bob, including full address, rooms, pieces of furniture etc.

We can make you first stop before noon or afternoon but can't make a 12 appt. If not the first stop 8-9 arrival we would call you friday to give you a 1.5-2 hour window. We need to route efficiently to maximize our ability to keep our prices where they are and having hard arrival times are difficult. We don't know exactly how long each job will take especially because many customers add on to their order when they see how nice everything cleans up.

Will that all work for you? At this point it may actually be too late to get you in at all Monday so when you reply let me know if Tuesday or Wednesday work.

No
No
If they are interested in hearing your opinion then sure.

Ken
Ps If you really want to dop a test just call in and schedule a job like a secret shopper, without being a douchebag, and test drive us.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
"douchebag"....let me say jus one word...........
Dale Carnegie............ :lol:

being a CC for over forty years i figured i could pull your chain a little.........wit all the things I'VE heard all those years........
as i was composing what i believed to be a funny answer to get our job set up...
my wife was looking over my shoulder and wondered aloud what kinna sense of humor you might have.......i laughed and sED he's a Mikeysboarder...he'll get it!
i guess too many swissypants and glamor shot jokes takes the humor away ...huh?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
And I'm the straight man Booby- youse don't get that I'm yanking urs back, I love it.

Seriously though if Curtis is too busy let me know I owe youba favor for the green paper suggestion even if we didn't take it :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
the green paper.........even CRASH don do it no more!
THAT(and fridge magnets)
were the secret to my sucess!
what's this world coming to?
Ken...PM sent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom