Speaking of Snake Oil and OPing..

Mikey P

Administrator
While the class rooms and halls need to look good at my account today I always spend extra time in the Admin office maiking sure it looks extra good.

It never fails to amaze me @ just how many fresh cotton pads can turn into Michelins by going and going..

I remember watching Guerking race through a motel room at M3F with a pad or two to prove how much faster OP is compared to HWE.

BULLSHIT.

OP takes ten times as long to remove almost sort of maybe kinda the same amount of soil.

One or two swipes CAN make it look good to a non discriminant check writer but YOU should know the diff and be able to sleep with yourself.

Keep going until the pads are barely soiled or go to hell. :shock:

The Preacher

he just likes to keep other BBS owners pissed off at him, don't take it personal, unless he's telling the troof!!!! :shock:

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
I was thinking the same thing about hwe the other day when I was using my Steamin Demon on a bank.
I vacuumed prescrubbed and extracted with my SD, the soil just kept comming up with many passes.
I wondered how many would come in and make a couple of swipes with their wand and have no idea what they have left behind and then come here slam op.

rick imby

Name
Rick
You gotta know all you are doing with any method is cleaning the top of the carpet. The only way you can measure how much dirt you are picking up is in gramss or ounces when within a couple of years most carpets have many pounds of dirt in them. All HWE or OP is making the carpet look good. You are cleaning a little dirt off the top. Take your HWE or OP cleaned carpet out of the house and see how much dirt you get out with a Rug Badger and then tell me you are getting the carpet clean.

Get Over It You aren't getting it clean unless you are a RUG Cleaner....

Mikey P

Administrator
In other words, Rick is OK with a pass or two.

Dont get me wrong, for.12 a foot so would I.

But when I charge HWE prices for OP work I feel its my duty to muck up as many pads as possible

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's slower than HWE.

On most of the commercial cleaning we see, only the traffic areas are soiled. The rest is never even walked on, so you don't need to spend a lot of time on it with either method.

Gives you more time to focus on the traffic areas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom