Speaking of Vacuum cleaners.

G

What kinda vacuum do you guys use. I bought a $150. bissell and a $49.00 bissell and there really isn't a difference. What do you guys use?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
$49 Bissel is all I've bought for some time now

There's no difference in vac performance on the higher priced Bissels.
Just better and more filtration on them.

which means more filters to clean and replace more often

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Right on Ken...you coming to watch me edjamacate these nitwits Wed nit..... i'm gonna Try to get Bob M here!

Mikey P

Administrator
I went to Target, KMart and Costco to find the cheapo Bissell...Nada!

Got a floor model off ebay for $40.00

Bass Boat Red too!!!

tim

Used the proteam backpack model, just bought the new upright. Like it alot, dont have to worry about knocking things off the wall like you do with the back pack. I like my equipment to look professional and not be something everyone can get for $50. Not knocking it, I hear the Bissell really picks up alot, but perception, to me, is as important as fact. If people perceive your equipment to work better or be more professional, 9/10's of the work is done. Look at all the people that call SS back! It sure isn't 'cause their carpet was so clean or they stayed so long spot cleaning.

dallasdj

Dyson, but I don't recommend these to my clients who vacuum every week unless they have pets ( especially cats) and still I recommend once a month usage between Bissel type weekly vacs

They are great for once or twice a year cleans...lots of suck and beater bar aggression. But IMO too aggressive for everyday/week use

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Been using a Cleartrak for 12 years now. One day there won't be parts. Till then, I'll just keep suckin the dirt out!! Clean looking carpet or dirty, never know what's in there till I vacuum. Esp hate HOST!! ugh!!

07-10-01HOSTamessincarpet2.jpg

07-08-04vacuumdirt011.jpg

07-08-04vacuumdirt008.jpg

07-09-06Vacpic-1100sfhse1.jpg

07-09-05vacpic-1250sfrm1.jpg

07-05-12Vacat5016Tara16.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom