Split Shift

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Split Shift

We were back at the retail store this AM, most guys were in at 1:30 to 6:10 then back at 8:30 and are now leaving for the day. It was actually worse than last week, the roofers said it was too hot to finish (106-degrees yesterday) so the covered the temp AC unit holes with cardboard. An unexpected storm blew the cardboard off and it poured in. 9-tech’s spent the early morning extracting so the store could open at 10:00 this morning. Twice in a week, this is getting crazy!
KMA!

2012-07-13_10-00-42_513.jpg

Connor

Name
Connor
You mean you didn't just sit in the car and eat donuts?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Chester said:
Split Shift

It was actually worse than last week, the roofers said it was too hot to finish (106-degrees yesterday) so the covered the temp AC unit holes with cardboard. An unexpected storm blew the cardboard off and it poured in.

wow
are the roofing contractors on the hook for both clean-ups??

..l.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Larry I'm not sure, the first time the roofers were pointing their fingers at the HVAC guy. This morning the HVAC guy was blaming the roofer for not finishing. The store is paying us and I'm sure their insurance will suborgate if they can or if not by attorney, one or both of them will be held responsible. I've seen Jimmy naked

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dumb asses the both of them....

learn from vegas and WORK AT NIGHTS....

idiots....

nice to do work for idiots sometimes though

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Richard now your are just showing off, these jobs should be filling that bank account nicely!

You are on a roll.
yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Sorry.......and no everyone owes me, my account is empty. no won ton soup for you!

Yea been a crazy roll, besides the big losses we have also had 4-residential losses this week. Not a good week for hot water heaters. LIKE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom