spot cleaning apps

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Maybe *** will have one also

can you ask rob if he is devoloping one? Or is just going to copy one that is out already and call it his?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Creating one for an android phone isn't as difficult as it is for an i-phone, with all the applying to be a developer and yadda yadda.

FredC

Village Idiot
Hoody is correct...but who is worried about I***s

It would be easy enough but I think I'll leave it to the chem manufacturers............. I've considered one with a larger scope but the reality is it wouldn't be much more than a novelty item to most

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Hoody is correct...but who is worried about I***s

It would be easy enough but I think I'll leave it to the chem manufacturers............. I've considered one with a larger scope but the reality is it wouldn't be much more than a novelty item to most

After CTI's came out, I started to make one that allowed the user to choose them chemical line. I wasn't sure of legality of all of that without permission from each manufacturer, so I squashed it. With many people not using a standard line and a mix of manufacturers/chems it seemed pointless. I mean really all you'd be doing is replacing chem names with NVDS, VDS, oxidizer(one part, or two part), reducer(one or two), UV light, ect ect.

FredC

Village Idiot
but if you really want one let me know and I'll send you the bill for $?K people pay for these things..........

app.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
After CTI's came out, I started to make one that allowed the user to choose them chemical line. I wasn't sure of legality of all of that without permission from each manufacturer, so I squashed it. With many people not using a standard line and a mix of manufacturers/chems it seemed pointless. I mean really all you'd be doing is replacing chem names with NVDS, VDS, oxidizer(one part, or two part), reducer(one or two), UV light, ect ect.

that was mostly my thinking....except mine was going to just use generic terms from the outset....with examples of common products

as part of a much wider app..............but I really can't see the point

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom