Spotting machine for customer

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
Is there such a thing? I know about bissell's spot bot and it does not work. I am
looking more for something like a small portable with no heat, no wand just the
upholstery attachment. Priced no more than $500.00
Luis

Marc Imbesi

Ive been recommending the Bissell Little Green Machine for years. I have even given them away quarterly with my newsletters.

machine.jpg

I advise my clients on how to spot to save some $$$. All I am interested in is the routine cleanings. I dont want to nickel and dime. I tell them to first recover as much of the soil as possible by vacuuming, then rinse with water. Only after no more of soil is releasing, then introduce MY SPOTTER and rinse. If MY SPOTTER doesnt clean all of the soil, then it is time to call me.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Your spot cleaner you give your customers and show them how to shoot from the hip and teach them to heel and toe it using a towel and their shoe.

DUH!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Luis Gomez said:
Is there such a thing? . Priced no more than $500.00
Luis

yep
EDIC Bravo

http://www.***************/store/edic-b ... -5529.html

It's a great little professional spotting machine .
They come in 2 and 3 gal sizes with or w/o heat

the small basic one will last a homeowner a life time .
a got one for a custy/friend of mine with a sick dog .
The dog has long since gone to doggie heaven, but the Bravo is still going strong after 8 years
He uses it regularly to detail his vehicles and touch up spills/spots between cleanings

When my Bridgepoint spotting machine dies for good, the only spotter I'll replace it with will be the Bravo

..l.T.A.

Marc Imbesi

Well, damn, Larry....just tell them to buy the RugDoctor @ Kohl's for $499.95....

....I dont want my clients to have a professional spotter...thats for me to carry....

...plus, if they're spending that kinda coin, may as well be in my pocket!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Marc Imbesi said:
Well, damn, Larry....just tell them to buy the RugDoctor @ Kohl's for $499.95....

....I dont want my clients to have a professional spotter...thats for me to carry....

peeps that rent or buy machines to clean their carpets don't call pros, Marc .
peeps that use them for spotting do.

When they ask, I'd much rather recommend a quality spotter to them than a plastic toy sqUirt gun

and truth is, a minimum charge job to clean up a cat puke spot in the upstairs master bed rm is really more of a PITA than it's worth to me.
If I'm lucky, I might make a whole $10 profit on the job

..L.T.A.

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
Marc Imbesi said:

After cleaning and protecting all her carpets, this customer is on a monthly spotting contract, if I can
get the housekeeper to use one it will make my life easier.
Larry, thanks for the info.
Luis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom