Sprayer

M

Mattsfc

Been looking at getting a new sprayer anyone know if the spraymaster by masterclean is a good one I like that it has a 7 quart container

abbsrealtor

It is a fantastic sprayer! Don't think twice before getting it... you will not be disappointed.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Just purchased the new one here on Mikey's Board and like it much better than the old ones. The only downside to the thing is the bottom of the handle is "flat" and makes it awkward to hold.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've been using the jugs for years, I like the size and the fill hole at the back. Plus being wide and flat it won't tip over. Had a hydroforce injector on them, don't know if their is much difference between the injectors.

The new one I just received from the MB auction has the quick connects on the hose so it won't twist, , easy to fix, is using Raptor hose (need to look into this hose better-275F and 3000psi and a smooth outside), a good pressure wash gun handle.

This sprayer will give me years of consistent use.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Since I mentioned it here awhile back.......they make a side fill one that is better than the back fill.

I believe hydroforce makes them.

Much easier to fill believe me.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Ron Werner said:
The new one I just received from the MB auction has the quick connects on the hose so it won't twist,

Ron I put a little lube on the quick connects and they are turning just fine but all the other sprayers I have are the ones with the small hose that dont move and I hate them. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom