Square concern.

Becker

Name
Becker
Hmmm. I've not used square since july 25th. Switched to gopayments.

So just now I get the standard email from square after processing a sale.
Says the are going to deposit 122.75 into my account.

Hmmm.

One thought. Is it could be a charge back I received from a client last spring. She disputed it by mistake. Was just thinking the other day if that had been cleared up.

Becker

Name
Becker
Was a dispute being corrected from July.

Wow took a long time. Kind red faced for not investigating it earlier. Lol 6 months.

Becker

Name
Becker
She disputed it because she said on her CC bill it showed as farm equipment.

Just seems odd it took square 6 months to redeposit after clarification was quickly made by me and the client.

Glad they took care of it, as that bank account will be closed next week.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
To many on-line complaints against Square Inc for me. GoPay was recommended to me and I signed up. My smart phone swiper is on the way and I've no contract and the same % fee as First Data who quoted me $80/month before process % and 3 year contract commitment with $500 early termination fee. My thanks to Bill Hicks for the tip.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I got the go payment reader months ago, never used it. I guess because I got so used to using Square, never had an issue, but would like to try gopayment (I already have an account w/ them from months ago since I got the reader). The go payment crew did tell me that there wouldn't be any limits on keyed in transactions after I've done several transactions with them, which was not the case with Square. With Square I don't have any limits on swiped transactions but I believe there's still a limit for keyed ins, don't do many keyed in because of that.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
On square the charges are are all the same no matter what type of card the customer uses. 2.7 for swiped and about a percentage higher for keyed.

On gopayments site they say there is additional charges depending on the type of card used (like rewards, miles cards, corporate). What are you guys that are using go payments seeing for charges?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
sq has actually sped up paying me...

swiped 2 cards 1, at noon, 1 at 4ish...got an email right away....

that night payment will be made yadda....

next day it was there....

pretty damn happy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom