SS..UPH tool....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Pretty nice....love the adjustment for the flow...light weight....does not wear out the arms when doing a lot of UPH....

only really see 1 problem......

1.... I let my guy use it and now he won't let me have it back...He keeps it on his truck...and gave me back my old one......

P8280689.jpg

P8310710.jpg

P8310709.jpg

P8310708.jpg

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I like it as well but i ended up having to replace the crappy hose, it constantly collapsed. I cant believe SS released it with that hose. I do wish it had a view finder though.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Jim Martin
if all the problem is..only a ridiculous hose....thats one of the easiest fixes....

I was promised a replacement and waited and waited and waited...So I just used used a hose from a different tool. I love them, use them everyday but wasn't happy with the broken promises from Poulos (who I really like) and Bruders (whom I don't know).....I had a problem with a shelving unit from MYTEE and fixed myself and they wanted to pay for the parts I bought

Last edited:

mcatt

Name
Mike
I currently have a dri master and I am going to add a SS tool next. I have heard so many good things about these now.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Don't feel bad Jim the same thing happened to me. Now I'm stuck with the dri master, which isn't bad. Buts it's not a bid deal just give the employee all the furniture jobs :winky:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
That tool easily cut my upholstery cleaning times in half compared to my open jet tool.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'll be buying one in a 2-3 weeks. Looking forward to cleaning with it again, when I tested it I was impressed. I hope the internal parts have a better longevity than the dri-master tool.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Not a bad tool for flat work or areas with a large radius.
Never cares for it with the double vac slot for tight corners and tight detail work.
The spray bar could use some work IMO. Too far back from the front edge to get into the nooks and crannies.
Also the gap between the spray bar holes is too far apart. On some fabrics by time you give it enough juice for the spray to get full coverage you end up having to dry pass everything.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I'm still using the original white drMaster. I should have replaced it a few years ago, but it still gets the job done. I haven't seen the SS tool, I will have to try it before buying a new upholstery tool.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I used my prochem tool for years never used a dri master uph tool got a floor machine I don't use. But I got mine from Bristor for 4 bills and one from Jondon for the same. We use both a lot on jobs. Dry times are great cleaning is great and I have never had a problem with edges or corners.

You have to change your angle of attack maybe shorten the vac port with your hand it all works out.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Jon Don has it on sale right now(through end of month) for $424 with promo code F0912C. Shipping charges will raise the price considerably.

TomV

Name
Thomas Valentine
$400 in the US just priced it from my nearest supplier (uk) over $750 ????????? methinks i'll be buying something a lil more frugal on the budget

SamIam

Name
sam miller
$400 in the US just priced it from my nearest supplier (uk) over $750 ????????? methinks i'll be buying something a lil more frugal on the budget

For those duckets I would use a brush and a bucket!:clap:

TomV

Name
Thomas Valentine
For those duckets I would use a brush and a bucket!:clap:

went on ebay...... sourced an internal jet 4" uph tool (stainless) (new) INCLUDING postage from L.A................ $140
that set me off comparing chem prices..US v Europe.... man we get hosed here

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
My SS tool is practically new (been used to clean 4 sofas.)
Will sell for $349.00 + shipping. Or pick it up either in San Francisco or Grass Valley areas.
If you're interested send a private message.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom