SS570 install today

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well I ran it a couple days I noticed a little problem, the vacuum sealed completely at the machine will ramp up to 12 to 13 hg and the relief opens and stays there, When cleaning with a 100 2.5 and 2 inch hose with a Ti wand holed glide sealed to the floor the machine sits between 8 to 9 hg.

and you can hear its relieving at the machine lots of air through vacuum relief, so I tighned it up a little last night, I got it up about to 10hg on dry carpet with the wand sealed to the floof. Sounds alot louder at the wand now to.

I was thinking man my ti wand went from being awesome on my 405 to a feather on this new machine.

gonna clean with both wands today stock westpac with hybrid GG, and Ti.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
From the SS570 manual:

570relief.jpg

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Auto pump out bit working they say they're s green fuse on back of pump now it's inline on the wire can a kinked hose burn out a $2100 auto pump out? If there's no fuse also why the circuit breaker for the pump out on the front of the machine

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Auto pump out bit working they say they're s green fuse on back of pump now it's inline on the wire can a kinked hose burn out a $2100 auto pump out? If there's no fuse also why the circuit breaker for the pump out on the front of the machine

I have the same pump out...if the hose kinks..or for some reason it is to small.( you need a 3/4 ID hose works best for these...)....there is a obstruction...it should pop a fuse or the breaker so it does not hurt the pump....I can not honestly say if there is a fuse on the pump I have never looked....but I did have the breaker go out on me..and I have had to fix it...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
They put a diode on the control panel there was a inline fuse before, the diode sits in front of the breaker really a waste of time they bypassed it with a wire or cut it out and put a wire in, the pump out is fine and working.

What spray bars does the Hoss need Jim and where do I get a high flow kit ir is it standard!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I run all long bars on mine...I assume that you have to go to your distrubtor and have them order a high flow kit...

P5090244_zps58b957c3.jpg

I don't know if they still do the staggered long bars or if they are all the same length...You will have to ask...

PC220821copy_zps986bc15d.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya I got the stock 3 short bars in various areas of coverage and a couple long bars.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'd have a hard time driving around with the inside of that van looking the way it does. I'm amazed that you can spend so much on a van and machine and beat the shit out of it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well they apparently toned down the heat mine will hit 240 atm then it dumps hot hater out a hose under the truck, probably because when I saw Toms his thermostat was hitting 280 @ the truck and I got 220 ATW, But I'm guessing they've had a few problems with the crazy heat. When I get to 14 to 12 hg it will hold 240 all day.

Tom told me to add washers to the relief spring to get it to tighten up more right now completely sealed it sits at 13.5 hg with a 100 ft of hose and a wand it holds at 10 hg and sits ar about 195 atm.

I took a butter chip put it over 1/2 the holes on the relief and bang with a 100 feet of hose and wand on the carpet it pops up between 12 to 14 and has alot more air flow atw then the heat goes to 240 and doesnt drop.

Gonna put some washer in the relief tomorrow tighten it up so I dont have to use a butter chip.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Post some more install pics if ya don't mind.

Ya posting pics is a biotch and I'm not gonna lie that Van is beat up with only 35k miles in it neesds repairs on both side where my son bumped things and the interior needs a major scrub out, after Xmas we might slow down I'll pull everything out and scrub it down. I really need a new chem rack and hose real they're 12 years old and shot.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Well they apparently toned down the heat mine will hit 240 atm then it dumps hot hater out a hose under the truck, probably because when I saw Toms his thermostat was hitting 280 @ the truck and I got 220 ATW, But I'm guessing they've had a few problems with the crazy heat. When I get to 14 to 12 hg it will hold 240 all day.

Tom told me to add washers to the relief spring to get it to tighten up more right now completely sealed it sits at 13.5 hg with a 100 ft of hose and a wand it holds at 10 hg and sits ar about 195 atm.

I took a butter chip put it over 1/2 the holes on the relief and bang with a 100 feet of hose and wand on the carpet it pops up between 12 to 14 and has alot more air flow atw then the heat goes to 240 and doesnt drop.

Gonna put some washer in the relief tomorrow tighten it up so I don't have to use a butter chip.

the hose under the truck might be off of the radiator cap on the water tank....if that is the case then the pressure valve is allowing to much pressure into the tank and it is releasing the pressure...once it does this it will effect your heat.....

SamIam

Name
sam miller
We did a commercial job new years eve at 6am it was 20 degrees outside this morning 17, at 630.

Once we had both machines going 6000 sq ft job, the SS570 held 195 atm with a 6 jet 12 flow ti wand, the 405 175. So yes in the frosty cold I get more consistant heat with ss570, better vacuum too at 225 feet from the machine.

Back
Top Bottom