stain master type carpet

Bucey

Name
FFA?
I have come across two of this type of pattern designed high grade carpet and have not been very impressed with it. both had some stains that would not budge. chocolate milk and strange small dots. i think it was kitty litter. Now before you boys go talking trash about how you can get it out im sure you could get it out. I tried several things

CDRX

I haven't found anything that completely takes out chocolate milk, especially hot chocolate, the heat sets the stain permanently and the dark brown food coloring is dying the carpet.

S

sam miller

I could cut it out! seriously Chocolate Milk? Did You use enzymes? maybe test it with Red1 see if it moves. All stainmaster is is a clear dye added to block dye sites from red dye and other stains, Mustard, cup of noodles the Yellow crap in that, coffee with cream and sugar. Cat puke depending on the red dye in the puke it's not #5 cause it doesnt budge! either do he others

I love People who blame the carpet when it gets dirty or stained. I say its not bullet proof! You can ruin it. Feel free to Vacuum once in awhile and not eat out of your pigtrough when watching tv! then maybe your investment would last longer. And for Godsakes let the Dog out already he pissed and dug three holes.

Ya I hate pig custy's but they pays the bills so I guess I actually like's em

lance

Gee Sam, you sure expect a lot from your customers. shiteatinggrin

Eat at the table and vacuum once in a blue moon. Great advice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom