stainless connectors

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
anybody have a source for stainless connectors. i need a few nipples and such. thanks

gene

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Should have asked when you called LOL what do you need? We can put them in the mail Monday for $5.15 priority shipping unless you want a dozen. If you need a price tonight I can log into the office and get it for you if not my guy that works Saturday's can get it for you

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Did you say $5.15 for ss quick connects? Sounds like a deal

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'll take 5 at $5.50 great your looking out for all us guys when the times are slow.. ;)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL that was for the shipping :) will get a price in a few minutes have to run my brother into the office

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Male's 14.99 and female $29.99 only have 2 females and 4 males on the shelf right now. Not big movers so if you need more it will take a couple days to get more in.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Willy P said:
http://www.realcleaners.com/quick_connects.html

Not shilling, but free shipping and good prices.

I use the Foster SS that that page. $30 a complete set. Last a very long time. Joe's service is fast. However, I am probably a shill. :lol:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
sorry i buy those from my local guy . i'm looking for 5/16 barbs and unions. basically all the fittings that the solution will go thru. i already use the stainless for the quick connects. i'm tired of the brass getting eaten by the chems.

John you did ask me but didn't have what i wanted. thanks for the great service on the flow meter.

gene

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
dultimier supply and windtrax has great prices on stainless fittings. Also online metals has good prices on stainless fittings also.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Wow you guys really ran those connectors down to the rock bottom price lol. Prob can get them from some Chinese vender on eBay for $ .05, but good luck on quality. they are always cutting corners lol prob pop off on some custy's wood floor. the internet is great but it has really made it tough for business especially local to make a buck anymore. We are always complaining about how our customers are always shopping for substandard cleaners at rock bottom prices and run though the phone book till they find one. John and Cobb where quick to respond great job guys. I will prob buy the Chinese ones cause I am a cheap a** but I still wanted to show some appreciation for buddies efforts lol.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
none of those sources carry 5/16 hose barbs in stainless. i even checked a few suppliers and they all skip that size. i'm starting to think it's not available. i did find just find it at a beer brewing site with a female connector but it would work.

gene

Mikey P

Administrator
Both John and Larry go out of their way to support this board and it's members so I would ask you support them back.

Joe on the other hand....

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i found that one also but it has 3/8 npt and i need 1/8 npt. i don't think they make what i need exactly. i found one for beer making that is 5/16 with female 1/4 flare. i can make that work. i think i can find a flare 1/4 to 1/8 not maybe. here we go again. i didn't look for a 1/8 npt by 3/8 barb. maybe i can find that and just change out the hose and use to a more common size.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom