Stair Scrubber

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
So what do you guys use for really dirty stair to scrub with. Like I have a small buffer I use for polishing/ honing stone between toilets that I wonder if there is a brush attachment for. That would be exactly what I need. At this point we just pre treat and agitate with a horse hair brush. Comes out great but, I want something mechanical like a miniature Oreck orbiter or something. Then again I don't want to spend a fortune on it either.

Thanks guys for any recommendations.

G

greentech

Cyclo.

Great for stair nose.

You can get brushes for both carpet and upholstery.

Buy one on ebay, they are built like tanks and made to last a lifetime.

whitebrushaction.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
thats a cool gadget

I use either a Whittaker CRB or the Sebo. Sebo is really easy to use on stairs. I like the Whittaker on hard berber or if the carpet is trashed. Sebo works great on cut pile. I made a video of cleaning stairs you can see on my site.

R

rotorobb

Roto-Vac Stairpro. Easily the most versitile cleaning accessory on the marketplace.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cyclo.

Great for stair nose.

You can get brushes for both carpet and upholstery.

Buy one on ebay, they are built like tanks and made to last a lifetime.
I agree that's a nice unit built to last, it can be a little heavy if you have a lot to do. We use it for low moisture, vacuum the steps with backpack and then use the Cyclo.

I pulled off the foam pads and use the velcro driver for fiber plus pads. Just cut them down to size (6.25 I think?), spray with Multisprayer and it works great, even on the bullnose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom