Standard Van with TM and H2O tank Pics or Idea's

Name
BradFenstermaker
Just picked up a Chevy 2500 short van with TNT. Unit is in the back with the Hose reels.

Anybody have pics or video of there layout with 75-100 gal water tank?

Have the little giant in there to.

I can rearrrange my truck just need to work it a few weeks too decide if I need too.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have a similar freshy in an 03 GMC 3500 and I don't like all that weight on one side. The van leans to that side. My 04 extended 3500 has the twin ProChem saddle tanks. The weight distribution is great but there is no wall space. I don' t a 2500 is best suited for more than 60 gals of fresh water.

Name
Bruce
View attachment 1385
This is a picture of Larry Cobb's set up. I like this set up and it's somewhat like my set up. My 100 gallon fresh water tank sits behind my machine and the waste tank sits to the right of the machine behind the seats if you are facing the machine head on from the side door.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
I have a similar freshy in an 03 GMC 3500 and I don't like all that weight on one side. The van leans to that side. My 04 extended 3500 has the twin ProChem saddle tanks. The weight distribution is great but there is no wall space. I don' t a 2500 is best suited for more than 60 gals of fresh water.

View attachment 1386View attachment 1387

My van was leaning when I installed 120 gallon freshwater tank on the right side of the van so I installed supersprings.
SuperSprings are progressive in nature in that they work on an as-needed basis.
dejapuhy.jpg

Last edited:
Name
BradFenstermaker
Thanks for the tips. I spoke with Gargan and Scott Rogers today. David says I can get a 75 gal drum. Scott recommends 1 55 and add a 2nd when needed.

Back
Top Bottom