Stanley bites the dust

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So I went to my BNI meeting this morning and our auto body guy is next door to Stanley and told me they are gone. Looked them up on website and now Stockton is servicing our area. About 30 miles away from here. Coit has been doing 40% off like evey month and low balling commerial work. I guess it's working.

Bob Foster

When is Coit not 40% off and "only for this week"?

Someone in a past thread stated now it a time of opportunity for those who are solid to do well.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Lets be honest would you want some guy the cries and almost makes love to carpet on the side of the road in your house? Iseeru

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Stanley Steamer has never been able to run more than 3 vans in this area. He only had two vans on the road. Our coit used to olny do 40% off 2 times a year in jan and feb. It's a all the time thing now. No more full page ads in the paper and the insert in the paper is 1/2the size now.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
i think you should commute into the bay at least once a week for starters. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

maybe even move to Tracy or Livermore.

They can't be any worse than modesto :evil:

you can hit the bay or valley from either of those two locations. when going towards the valley atleast traffic will be heading the opposite direction.

nobody said it would be EZ :lol: shiteatinggrin !dork!

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I'm going to let my daughter finish high school with her friends then figure out the next move if things don't improve in the next year.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
the stanley here does $5 mil in sales so it depends on the individual franchisee

Someone will buy it for sure, SS franchises are a license to print $$. Some people are just not cut out to own a business.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I was at my first job this morning, and a Coit truck pulls in next door. When I was starting my machine, someone was tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around and it was the Coit guy, he was doing an estimate next door and came over to ask me if I was hiring, he said that Coit has cut the pay for everyone here in Salt Lake, and also hours, so he is looking for work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom