staying familure with a new logo..

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm getting a very positive response face-to-face and to the email the announcement I sent out to my database.

But I've been looking at the old logo for about 24 years and the new name feels foreign stilll.

PXL_20240830_220017862.jpg

The van wrap is going to be pretty bold and will help break me in I'm sure

Reactions: BIG WOOD

FredC

Village Idiot
I get the "all flooring types" but can't help but think that should somehow be broken down. It made the vac stick out to me more than it ever has for some reason and question what you actually do...vacuum/maid?

I know it's the van and doesn't matter that much and it looks good. Just my observation which may be biased by always seeing "carpet cleaning"

Mikey P

Administrator
I get the "all flooring types" but can't help but think that should somehow be broken down. It made the vac stick out to me more than it ever has for some reason and question what you actually do...vacuum/maid?

I know it's the van and doesn't matter that much and it looks good. Just my observation which may be biased by always seeing "carpet cleaning"

It's broken down on the " badge"..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I see "maid/housecleaning service" when I see the vacuum in your logo too.

But I understand the sentimentality that you have for your vacuum cleaner logo....just as I have mine for my father's face on much of our business material.

Also, one of my most successful customers has the name "The Rug Beater", and a picture of an old fashioned rug beater on their logo.

Whether or not any of the three are good or bad ideas is long past changing, as they are now the identities of the businesses.

Since you've decided to change your name from a difficult to spell word that infers you only clean for the richest of the rich to one more descriptive of what you actually do, a "carry over" from your former name with the vac logo makes a world of sense, as otherwise someone might not have any idea that you were the same company.

Are you going to do any social media or other public means of announcing your name transition?

Oh, and what does Darcie think of the way you decided to spell "Floored"?

:biggrin:

(I do like the implication that the customer will be surprisingly pleased with the results with the actual meaning of "floored")

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I see "maid/housecleaning service" when I see the vacuum in your logo too.

But I understand the sentimentality that you have for your vacuum cleaner logo....just as I have mine for my father's face on much of our business material.

Also, one of my most successful customers has the name "The Rug Beater", and a picture of an old fashioned rug beater on their logo.

Whether or not any of the three are good or bad ideas is long past changing, as they are now the identities of the businesses.

Since you've decided to change your name from a difficult to spell word that infers you only clean for the richest of the rich to one more descriptive of what you actually do, a "carry over" from your former name with the vac logo makes a world of sense, as otherwise someone might not have any idea that you were the same company.

Are you going to do any social media or other public means of announcing your name transition?

Oh, and what does Darcie think of the way you decided to spell "Floored"?

:biggrin:

(I do like the implication that the customer will be surprisingly pleased with the results with the actual meaning of "floored")

Once the van is done I'll do a video explaining the rebrand.

I've already sent out an email to my database and probably more importantly, made a few posts to my local Facebook audience, dropped off cards to referral sources, but there will be no parade or TV commercials needed..

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Which way would her legs point.....on the mudflaps.....if the legs point to the center....shes closed.....if her legs point outward.. . Shes OPEN for business

I'm betting not one of yous nimrods knew that.....

I'm just guessing, but maybe that's the sort of thing that not knowing that sort of thing might be a good thing....

Reactions: hogjowl

jeffexe

Name
jeff
The truck itself looks too busy. Too much lettering and much redundancy. The purpose of the vehicle lettering is to tell what you do and how to contact you. I have to look two different places to find name and number. People do not have the attention span or when on the road driving, the time, to spend looking all over.

Mikey P

Administrator
The truck itself looks too busy. Too much lettering and much redundancy. The purpose of the vehicle lettering is to tell what you do and how to contact you. I have to look two different places to find name and number. People do not have the attention span or when on the road driving, the time, to spend looking all over.

Oh, OK, I'll go peel it all off and start over...

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom