steam action tri star

B

BAMKC

H everyone. Im new to the business and just got a steam action tri star truck mount. Does anyone have any advice for me or know anything about these machines.

liquid cooled 4cylinder nissan
68 urai blower
56 cat pump with clutch
Preheater and two heat exchangers

Got it used from the manufacturer a few weeks ago and havent really had the chance to use it but that will all change when i get my dot approved gas tank this coming week.

any maintenence suggestions or things to watch out for would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Welcome Brent! I don't know anything about this particular unit, but I bet there will be someone who can chime in and give some info. Lot's of helpful people hang out here and maybe will have someone close to you who can also help. Sometimes some pictures can be of help. Easiest way I find to post pics on here is to add them to a photobucket account and then just copy and past a link onto here. Best wishes and welcome to the industry!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

B

BAMKC

Thanks Mark,

a gal down at chem tex in houston spoke highly of this site so thought i'd check it out. I can use all the advice i can get right now on the industry.

B

BAMKC

yeah it was probrobly more machine then a newbie needed but i wanted to be able to get into some restoration and commercial work eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Keep that wand moving with that huge monster, big dogs like that don't like to be slowed down.

I'd be a little concerned with overheating it if you set the wand down or did upholstery. The nice thing is the manufacturer is just down the road from you, should you have any problems or questions on the the unit.

Reactions: GCCLee
Name
PHILIP NICK
I like their big machines. How about some photos. How many hours? Is it a direct drive or belt driven blower?

Last edited:
B

BAMKC

i havent had a chance to take pics yet but its direct drive and it definately looks impressive. I had to start with a 7x14 Doolittle trailer as it wouldnt fit in one of my e250 cargo vans and i couldnt find a good deal on a box truck. Figure i can always upgrade if this endeaver doesnt land me on my ass...lol I'll try to get some pics up soon. Oh and it has about 2300 hours if i remember right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom