steamin deamon vid on you tube

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It looks like really high flow, low psi cleaning which is great for most residential cleaning. I think it would be a good tool in some situations. You would have to use different chemistry to compensate for low temps. Might even be able to hack out some restaurants where very hot water is plentiful . I would rather use that than a entry level porty anyday.
I would sure be worried about creating a flood with the auto fill, APO:shifty:

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
I have a modified cfx and an OG 360 - different machine but the same water hook-up and dirty water pump-out. It's a very similar set-up. If you're comparing this to your TM it's not going to compare well. If you're comparing it to your other options in box and wand or self contained extractors they're very enticing. You could accomplish the same thing with a box and wand where you had auto-fill and auto-dump. They are a pita, but if you're cleaning any substantial area, they beat the bucket brigade hands down.

Mikey P

Administrator
my only experience with a SD was at a MF where the owner of the company set one up to do a demo at a skating rink we were cleaing

he put the drain hose in a shower stall and was cleaning just far enough away to not see that the drain was plugged and he was flooding half the building..

I lost it...lol!

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I think I would take a porty any day over that thing. Mater of fact I bet my 2 stage 150 psi ninja would be more functional in a occupied residential. I do think a sd could clean better in a straight line but it would be hard to manuever that thing around furnishings in a home. Also the sd could be a real pita if there is no water hook up /drain in certain parts of the home. Wouldnt be crazy about taking it up and down steps either. I bet the auto fill hose gets full of water and leaks every where when you disconnect it also

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya manuverability not so much pita I was thinking the auto pump pops out and Your hosed.

K

KP

I think it could work well hacking out vacant apartments,sure would beat the hell out of dragging 200-250 ft. of hose.

John G

Archaic cleaning at best...

I think Biden could as good a job as the narrator...

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Archaic cleaning at best...

I think Biden could as good a job as the narrator...

I admit the narration leaves something to be desired....but this type of setup works well. A carpet thats been vacuumed, edged, pre-sprayed, mechanically agitated and then extracted with a SD will be an incredibly clean carpet.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Had one and I couldn't get rid of it fast enough.
HOWEVER
They are quite useful for a major flush after a good scrub.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I think I would take a porty any day over that thing. Mater of fact I bet my 2 stage 150 psi ninja would be more functional in a occupied residential. I do think a sd could clean better in a straight line but it would be hard to manuever that thing around furnishings in a home. Also the sd could be a real pita if there is no water hook up /drain in certain parts of the home. Wouldnt be crazy about taking it up and down steps either. I bet the auto fill hose gets full of water and leaks every where when you disconnect it also

you got the right idea, Jon

..L.T.A.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I have never used one but it looks like a tool that could have use in certain jobs but for us would not be co spidered an all around tool.

rick imby

Name
Rick
The hoses all have shutoffs at the ends so losing water while moving them isn't a problem. With the vacuum motor less than a foot from the vacuum head they definitely suck a lot better than a porty with a 20 foot hose.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Wow great Comment Padman. You obviously have never looked at the Quality of the production of your promotional videos. John could you show us how to Grind that dirt into the carpet a little deeper with your NEW SYSTEM?

I have no relationship with any carpet cleaning equipment sales company.

Reactions: cleanimagemarketing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom