Sticky Tab Problems

PCCN

Has anyone else run into a problem with the sticky tabs? I have been using them a few years and lately have been getting rolls that are not perforated and have to be either cut by hand or trashed all together. It isn't a problem if a few of the tabs can't be separated but the last two rolls I have gotten (from 2 different suppliers) I was able to use the first 15 feet or so and the rest of the roll is a solid sheet of plastic; no perforations at all.

Yea, I could use the old style pull tabs but these are great IF they are manufactured right.

I have tried for WEEKS to contact Kathy at Carpet Cure (the manufacturer) but she doesn't seem to think it necessary to return any calls or emails. I guess she forgot that if pressed we can use the old product and leave her without customers.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The guys have not said anything about it but I'll check with them and see what they say. I love Sticky Tabs, awesome product, hope they get it corrected.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I mentioned this about a month or so ago.....found out it was not a isolated incident....but was happening across the board..........

I also tried calling but got no where with it...........I would not hold my breath expecting a change.....just another example of a good product going to hell and no one looking over it............

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Ditto - and why I went back to blocks and foily's. We go through too many to toss half rolls away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom