G

straight from his own cousins mouth on the phone and the mechanic that was working they dont have anything to do with him.im only passing info that they told me go and ask gino at stick tabs. every time i went there i said wheres rob ROB he doesnt come here????

they said that I dont work there you retard....what is wrong with you? iI'm on the phone with Nakiya you asked them if I worked there they said no at the cad day May 3rd 2009...

I go to the cleaning cupboard daily. The cleaning cupboard thinks your not worth there time scott. Thats why they don't return your phone calls and wouldn't call you back or sell you a truckmount or a cymex. In fact you are the only customer that they have ever not wanted to sell to cause your a MORON...if you want me to get more personal I can scott do you really want me to go there? Do you???
Have fun driving 8 hours to the next closest dealer cause they wont work on your equipment or sell you parts...HAHAHAHA

And just to prove that you are a dumb arsh and dont know what your talking about I'm going to take a picture of me at the cleaning cupboard today and then post it....

Al

LMAO...........

Common Sticky, tell em the "real story" ........

I liked it! :shock:

Al said:
why did you post under a bogus name?
because he has already lost all credability under campusman and everyone has already figured out that he is a BDCC with nothing better to do then cause problems....

G

they hate you there come on tell the story your full of poo you blew all ginos money what do you want to tell about me that i had a bankruptcy oh wow stop the presses

campusman57 said:
they hate you there come on tell the story your full of poo you blew all ginos money what do you want to tell about me that i had a bankruptcy oh wow stop the presses

What money did I blow of Geno's you retard? I didn't know you went bankrupt but that just proves that you are as broke dick as they come....

Willy P

Name
Willy P
days-of-our-lives.jpg

G

Good job, Mike.

That was messed up that he would try and trash Rob like that.

Once in a while some real weirdos come through here. Are they just mainly TMFers posting with bogus names trying to cause trouble for this fine BB or what?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has some real SEROIUS ISSUES...... :shock:

He has sent my some eVil...PMs... :roll:

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
That's weird. It seems like people lose it sometimes around here and on the other site people mention all the time. I gotta say as I'm writing this and looking up at that freaky Man in the pic I'm starting to get a little scared.

Mikey P

Administrator
i have file with the road runner you posting my ip address they are sending me a form to file against you now we gonna have fun see you in federal court mr scott segreti

Does this guy wear a foot ball helmet when he leaves his group home?

-JB-

Name
JB
Who else here got those, "go Blow yourself , and go fu{k yourself long and hard " PM's?

That dude has some SERIOUS issues, and around here that's fookin saying somthing! :lol:

JP look out your the next closest disty!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
JB...

Dude, He was "BLOW-IN" up my PMs....Same trash...He was even calling out my grandmother..

He is the weirdo that they "coined the phrase"....GOING PoStAl.... :shock:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
He's made it clear he will not grace us with his business after he got an Admin warning from me.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
"Sometimes when I'm driving... on the road at night... I see two headlights coming toward me. Fast. I have this sudden impulse to turn the wheel quickly, head-on into the oncoming car. I can anticipate the explosion. The sound of shattering glass. The... flames rising out of the flowing gasoline."

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Brian L said:
"Sometimes when I'm driving... on the road at night... I see two headlights coming toward me. Fast. I have this sudden impulse to turn the wheel quickly, head-on into the oncoming car. I can anticipate the explosion. The sound of shattering glass. The... flames rising out of the flowing gasoline."

Dude...get out of my head....

G

Dude...get out of my head....[/quote:2gifzi7y]

:lol:

Spurling

Hey Rob .. I cant beleive youre being tormented here .. youre supposed to be the hero .. introducing the infamous sticky tabs .. I think we should do a youtube live interveiw with the cleaning cupboard along with one with Geno .. the sticky tab inventor .. we need to clear your name and prove these guys wrong .. I always carry a camera in the truck .. and Im always at the cleaning cupboard .. Im sure it would be interesting .. see ya

Spurling said:
Hey Rob .. I cant beleive youre being tormented here .. youre supposed to be the hero .. introducing the infamous sticky tabs .. I think we should do a youtube live interveiw with the cleaning cupboard along with one with Geno .. the sticky tab inventor .. we need to clear your name and prove these guys wrong .. I always carry a camera in
the truck .. and Im always at the cleaning cupboard .. Im sure it would be interesting .. see ya

JB I was getting nasty pm's from Scott too for months now...He must not work much if he has all this time on his hands to screw with people. i just ignored him, which caused for more pm's until he started public under a fake name. The lack of punctuation and the 3rd grade writing skills gave it away by the second post...What a dumb @ss...

Thanks paul we should get together sometime and do lunch....Paul is one of geno's best friends for those of you that don't know. thanks for helping clear my name up. I think everyone here now knows that Scott Segretti is a low life...he has a 1932 steamway and his business is a joke...Geno is a great guy and really tries to make products absolutely perfect. You guys couldn't even imagine how many proto-types and how much time geno has spent on the Sticky tabs and the holder...
He wont put a product out unless he thinks it is absolutely perfect....He has a bunch of other products that I think the industry is really going to love....He has a couple that should be coming out soon that I think are really cool....Maybe if he has em' done by MF in Nashville we could get him to come with them....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom