Stockwell , Watson and LaDwiG

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
You three fooken clowns shud be banned from this board if you guys are not giving your custies dry strokes. Shame on you guys. Googlewell you shud be plenty rested considering u take Mondays off from your SWAMPED schedule. Waston you could use the extra workout. Remember the Pizza line at Mikeysfest when ten guys had to go buy pizzas elsewhere that were behind u in line. I have proof of that when John Olson had to buy my drunkass a pizza. And LaDwIg you are the biggest Dry Stroker of them all. Just apply to your customers carpets. U guys can Kiss the Top 25 Good Bye. Pleez take it off your marketing material.

Golden Boy

John Watson

Dear Great Waldo Peckerhead

I don't need no dry strokes, ever since I tweeked and pimpt my JEM and the speed I move the wand I have to be carefull of friction burns on Olyfins.... Nylons are dry at the end of my stroke...My Helen says Im dry and no amount of strokens gonna help.

As for your list

I are Retired, Don't suck no mo rugs,

I are now a true BrokeDick Cleaner!!!

Application for greeter submitted to WallysMart Till then I is vollenteering as a Dinger for Early Salley.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The PULL BACK stroke is all the rage across the undustry ranking up there with the RENAMING of the SHAMPOO method.......eNcAPsULATiON.

There will be plenty of BLANK STARES from HWE guys when you mention it .

IT's ALL THE RAGE!

Name
Lee Stockwell
It's all in the technique and tweeking of the machine. My dry times are excellent, as is the cleaning.

I watch some of you guys flogging the wand like you are hoeing corn, as if YOUR muscle can make up for misunderstanding how things work.

A deliberate pull back at the correct speed will outperform wildly scratching away.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Jimmy L said:
IT's ALL THE RAGE!

C'mon Jimmy, it's now 2011, nearly 2012.

Times have changed you know.

Please try and keep up. !gotcha!

It's time you got all Scientific and looked at equipment and methods through Sapphire glistening eyes instead of scratched & frosted bi-focals.

This is now ALL THE RAGE. !!!!!!!

Rage.jpg

hey Marty , blow me

shiteatinggrin

hogjowl

Idiot™
Sorry Short One ... I can't bend over that far. My backs bad from doing dry strokes all these years.

I'm sure you can find Danny somewhere around here ...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'm telling the honest gods truth here.....the PULL BACK stroke is saving backs around the world!

In fact I'll be putting on a class at the local suppliers to show cleaners in my area how to do it.

Just as I've shown them all about my "4 corners advanced vacuuming technique"

Just think about it, no more push stroke, no more "W" patterns, NO MORE EXPENSIVE POS GLIDES!

Just use a proper wand that has a good head design and won't lock down on the carpet.

Throw those quad jet, Ti , GreenHOLE wands in the trash!
Something is wrong when you need a GLIDE to use any wand.
POOR DESIGN.

A properly balanced wand in weight and airflow doesn't need a GLIDE.
Why do you need a 2 inch tube that is supposed to increase airflow only to be choked off at the slot by a GLIDE? It's because it is an INFERIOR design.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Instead of Scrub N' Run it's now called the more up to date revised,

"SMEARING IN THE DIRT"

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Marty said:
Sorry Short One ... I can't bend over that far. My backs bad from doing dry strokes all these years.

Maybe we could get him a stool.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Willy P said:
Marty said:

Maybe we could get him a stool.

Maybe ....Marty could "push-in-his"...STOOL... :shock:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I think there maybe a few stool pigeons around here. !gotcha!

shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Back
Top Bottom