Stone Pro Boot Camp Teaser

Name
Jeff T
It’s WAY more work than T&G, you need different chems, pads, a new variable speed angle grinder, a 175, a Cimex, and a burnisher... and it pays WAY better than carpet....

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
Stephen and Javier are going to run with this new knowledge

Im very excited
Your boys did awesome this go around. I’m very impressed with their willingness to learn. Something I observed @ the upholstery Pro course, and again @ StonePro... good on ya man....

Reactions: Mikey P

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
The boot camp is really a hands on course, virtually no lecturing. First time attending, on the first day I watched what and how others were running the tools, the steps involved and so forth it gave a nice overall feeling how the class is setup. I found that to be very informative because you can watch a number of different things going on.
You also understand the basic principles involved in stone polishing and repair. Second and Third day I repaired scratchs and polished a section of concrete, which didn't give me the chance to see what and how some other things were done. If a person is returning they can focus on what they will be doing on a job that is coming up so they can be more proficient at it. Steve and Rob are more than willing to annswer any questions you have and help solve any problems. A couple of the guys left some granite ready to be repaired for the next class. It is a fluid class they are always trying to improve on making it more and more beneficial for the students.

Reactions: Jimbo and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom