Stuff for Sale

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
For Sale as Packages:

Package 1:
VCT STUFF: $1500.00 You want any of it you want all of it.
(1) - 20" Pullman Holt 175 RPM Floor Machine with shower feed tank - Good Condition
(2) Pad Drivers, (1) Shampoo Brush, (1) Grit Stripping Brush - Good Condition
(1) - 27" Propane Burnisher - Good Condition
(1) - 20" Propane Burnisher - Old and needs a motor but otherwise sound (new pad driver and belt)- Poor condition
(1) - 20" Auto Scrubber - Good to Fair Condition
(2) - Shop Vacs - Good to Fair Condition
(5) - Mop Buckets with Wringers - Good to Fair Condition
(20+) Gallons of Stripper
(7+) Gallons of Floor Finish
(1) Partial Bucket of Neutral Cleaner
(?) Miscellaneous Stone Polishing Chems
(?) Miscellaneous Pads & Accessories

Package 2: Ceramic Tile Tools: $600 You want any of it you want all of it.
(1) Redline Spinner tile tool - Good Condition
(1) Gecko Floor Tool - Good Condition
(1) Turbo Hybrid Mini-Turbo - Good Condition

Package 3: Truck Mount: $2000
(1) Powermatic 1150 - (Needs a pump & its older than most of the dirt you'll suck up with it). Flow Switch Replaced with new style switch, Generator works, Heater Works, 23 HP Kohler Motor runs fine, needs a pump & could probably stand to have the wiring harness replaced. Gauges worked last time it ran. Fair Condtion (with the exception of the pump).
(1) El-Cheapo Wand (brand unknown) Included - Good Condition
(1) Set of Hose Reals with 200' of 2" hose and a 25' hose whip - Used but Good Condition
(?) Miscellaneous Connectors, cuffs, corner guards and accessories
(?) Some Prespray, Rinse and Defoamer included.

These are left-overs from the sale of my company. I just sold off the VLM side of things (contracts and equipment) and I'm just looking to free up the space for chemical storage. If it sits here for a few more months it doesn't matter. Don't call to haggle, prices are low and they are firm. All equipment is local pick up (47170) or you send a common carrier with a lift gate, ceramic tile tools will ship UPS on my dime in the Continental US. All equipment is sold as is. Serious inquiries only please. I can be reached at 812-595-6333 or 812-754-1447 from 9AM to 8 PM or any time at j.sweetland@insightbb.com.​

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I know you don't want offers but your options for the 1150 are slim and none. Ill give you 1800 for package 2 and 3 and ill send a truck to pick them up I don't want the chems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom