Stupid Owner Operator Tricks

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
It irritates me on how much time I need to train someone on how to correctly use such a simple devise. It SHOULD only take ONE demonstration to understand how it works and how to use it!
It doesn't help when the supply company shows it in the upside down, non working position in their ads! :eekk::dejection:
Idiots!

Name
Doug B

I use both the hook and a hose hugger. Velcro the hook to the hose. The hook goes in the handle of the hose hugger (looped twice so it doesn't slip off easily) and then velcro it to the railing, banister or spindle. When there is only a door and no railing, the lowest hinge will do.

Hose Hugger

Reactions: Mike J

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I only use hooks since day one. losing them sucks. Once in a while a bungee in a pinch.

Im gonna splice a nice rope to the size needed to give it a try.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I only use hooks since day one. losing them sucks. Once in a while a bungee in a pinch.

Im gonna splice a nice rope to the size needed to give it a try.
This is what I use.

Reactions: Mike J

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This one definitely could’ve been padcapped. But I had already pulled hoses in to do a sectional sofa a loveseat chair and ottoman. The corner guards and a wetsuit runner got me the hundred dollar tip I guess
what's a wetsuit runner?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
If you see one of those big national moving companies. The guys one the truck while sell you an old one. I bought a couple for $10 bucks each. But a new one is totally worth it.
Thanks! I just ordered one off the link you posted. Gonna be a lot less towels to wash now!

Reactions: Trip Moses

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
$65 in 15 minutes. From arriving to leaving. BE86BD5B-B037-4E9B-98CE-C17F9049CA1D.jpeg

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Stanley cleaned this a few days ago. I filled up the Shark tbt. View attachment 117625

When I had the poor judgement to be a carpet inspector, I saw this level of resoiling a lot after a number of carpet cleaners' efforts.....even smug owner operators with a row of green patches on their arms.

Say what you will about Zerorez, they keyed in on a problem that is widespread, else they wouldn't market directly to that point.

Just like Chemdry went after days of drying time in the 80s and 90s.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
When I had the poor judgement to be a carpet inspector, I saw this level of resoiling a lot after a number of carpet cleaners' efforts.....even smug owner operators with a row of green patches on their arms.

Say what you will about Zerorez, they keyed in on a problem that is widespread, else they wouldn't market directly to that point.

Just like Chemdry went after days of drying time in the 80s and 90s.

I was amazed at how much dirt and dog hair I vacuumed up before pulling hoses in the door. There wasn’t any foam during extraction either. Just makes me wonder if they used any chemical at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom