Suck it

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Probably, it’s been 25 years since I was there. I remember a little country carry-out a mile or more from them and a little church on the other side of the road they went to their whole lives.
Belfast on 73.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
VLM works in homes with little traffic.
Other wise it will resoil in a month.

But then again I have HWE carpets and the people neglect the carpet by not doing weekly vacuuming as usual. And after 2 or 3 months they complain it got dirty again

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
VLM works in homes with little traffic.
Other wise it will resoil in a month.

But then again I have HWE carpets and the people neglect the carpet by not doing weekly vacuuming as usual. And after 2 or 3 months they complain it got dirty again
How do you know? Have you tried it?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That had to be the little store I’d walk down to get candy.
Looks like a nice place

Screenshot_20220918-084635.png Screenshot_20220918-084716.png Screenshot_20220918-084622.png

Reactions: AlienAgent

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
southern Ohio is a great area
the farther away from Columbus and chitholes like Cincinnati and Dayton the better...

..L.T.A.
Nice place to live, hard place to make money with a service business.

I’ve seen guys work their entire life to hit business milestones guys close to metro areas hit by year 3.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Nice place to live, hard place to make money with a service business.

I’ve seen guys work their entire life to hit business milestones guys close to metro areas hit by year 3.

if you're planning a move, the greater Columbus area would be better than Dayton and Cinci

..L.T.A.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
I’m the same exact way… Columbus is like a wanna-be yuppyville.

Cincinnati is where it’s at.
Cincinnati has a lot going on, my one complaint would be the roads. They were built when there was a small fraction of the traffic 100 years ago. That loop around the city is like a racetrack. 80mph, bumper to bumper in the mornings.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Cincinnati has a lot going on, my one complaint would be the roads. They were built when there was a small fraction of the traffic 100 years ago. That loop around the city is like a racetrack. 80mph, bumper to bumper in the mornings.
I blame fast and the furious, if you're not going 90 here on freeway people ride your ass.

And almost hit you passing.

Reactions: AlienAgent

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
I blame fast and the furious, if you're not going 90 here on freeway people ride your ass.

And almost hit you passing.
Anymore I avoid the interstate highways and high speed situations. All my vehicles are old and 75 mph in heavy traffic in my loaded ton van or box truck isn’t exactly confidence inspiring.

I plan my routes, take my time and enjoy the trip vs taking the highways.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
If you don’t want traffic and fast, don’t go to Boston.The only thing that slows em up is the jams. But that’s in all big cities I guess.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just missed a big jam today. Coming down the highway, I can see stalled traffic ahead of me. Luckily I was right at an exit. Turns out there was a roll over crash on the bridge. If I had missed the exit, I would still be in that mess.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Just missed a big jam today. Coming down the highway, I can see stalled traffic ahead of me. Luckily I was right at an exit. Turns out there was a roll over crash on the bridge. If I had missed the exit, I would still be in that mess.
We can do that in OKC as well. But, in Boston you try to miss one, you’ll wind up in another jam going the wrong way😬

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom