Sum Bitch RX20 Got Away.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Had got the RX out for a job today....commercial GD in an auto repair shop. Pulled it out the back of the van ......set it down......turned around to grab some other stuff, and it started rolling down the drive of the shop. Not much of a slope, but it got up a good head of steam and i had to run after it. I hope SS wasn't drivin' by.....

S

sam miller

Ya I just saw them posting a vid on Youtube about You! Doah! :shock:

John Watson

Our Son Jay, whom now has our old buisness, Has a RX that was new in 88. He is back to using it again after it has set idol for the past 7-8 yrs. This machine has some extra welds on it when I had to take Nyrod, make a brick oven, preheat all parts, count on my ability to stickumpucky them back into one piece again and have them hold.

Oh yeah, I think he said it just fell out of the truck.. Don't remember exactly, i was so pissed..

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
Ha,,i remember exatly what happened,,, ice,,, i slipped on it as i was carrying the RX,,and like heck if i was going to have that 90 lbs drop on on foot/ankle.

XCC

rwcarpet said:
Had got the RX out for a job today....commercial GD in an auto repair shop. Pulled it out the back of the van ......set it down......turned around to grab some other stuff, and it started rolling down the drive of the shop. Not much of a slope, but it got up a good head of steam and i had to run after it. I hope SS wasn't drivin' by.....
Yeah, good thing Stainley Stinker wasn't there. They would have stolen it from you!

Name
Nate W.
Jay_wat said:
Ha,,i remember exatly what happened,,, ice,,, i slipped on it as i was carrying the RX,,and like heck if i was going to have that 90 lbs drop on on foot/ankle.

Parents, think sh!t lasts forever... lmao!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
John Watson said:
Our Son Jay, whom now has our old buisness, Has a RX that was new in 88. He is back to using it again after it has set idol for the past 7-8 yrs. This machine has some extra welds on it when I had to take Nyrod, make a brick oven, preheat all parts, count on my ability to stickumpucky them back into one piece again and have them hold.

Oh yeah, I think he said it just fell out of the truck.. Don't remember exactly, i was so pissed..

John.....mine's probably from the 80's. It's a ProChem-labeled RX.

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
dad did a great job of welding it together,,unit still works and looks great! except it is sucking in some air up near the spindle,looks like it was a foam type of sealant. weekend project! i bet he wouldve rather had it land on my foot/ankle,,,, :mrgreen:

Name
Nate W.
Jay_wat said:
dad did a great job of welding it together,,unit still works and looks great! except it is sucking in some air up near the spindle,looks like it was a foam type of sealant. weekend project! i bet he wouldve rather had it land on my foot/ankle,,,, :mrgreen:

Bones heal... Metal doesn't... shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom