Super Dry Daddy D*ck..

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Apparently Papi has a new reverse chemistry engineering gadget that enable him to to be a 100% accurate douche....
its called a mass spectrometer, and for a few hundred dollars a man in a white coat will print off your great auntys secret bbq sauce recipe

I'd be suprised if there is a chem manufacterer in the industry who either doesn't own one or doesn't outsource to a lab that does

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Our industry has been knocking off products (and using very similar names) for a long time. I won't make mention of who they are, but they are not just the "come lately' ones.

In Mark's case, its different.

What the copiers don't understand is that Mark's brand is Mark's character. You can put similar, or the same, juice in a bottle.

You can't transfer a value system at all.

Am I happy that Mark competes with me for a slice of the carpet cleaners' supply pie? Not at all.

Am I proud he is my friend?

Absolutely.
Chemspec Kill Odor Plus!

proschoice
HD odor kill plus

there’s one!

Mikey P

Administrator
its called a mass spectrometer, and for a few hundred dollars a man in a white coat will print off your great auntys secret bbq sauce recipe

I'd be suprised if there is a chem manufacterer in the industry who either doesn't own one or doesn't outsource to a lab that does

That must be the home shopping Network version I know of another large chemical formulator that paid umpteenkajillion thousands for theirs

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Mark gave me a sample of super sealer, and when I get a chance I will do a side by side real world comparison with Cobb’s ultra seal.

I just cleaned two identical side by side tile bathrooms in a hospital and sealed one with Cobb's and one with Saiger's.

Interested in stopping by in a few months to see what's up, but it probably isn't a fair comparison because the men's gets a lot more abuse.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Fixed lol

FB_IMG_1577741777141.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom