Superior Marketing

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not only is John a genius by being just one of the guys on Mikey's Board ... More so than the other suppliers....He/ or the wife also add this little bit of marketing product to their already awesome customer service.

I just recieved mine.

superiorjellybelly.jpg

Jen took half :oops:

But hey, whatever makes her happy shiteatinggrin

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Um, I just orderd the color repair system from them and didn't get any candy. Lots of bubble wrap to pop and yes that was fun but wtf.

The service is great but when a man doesn't get candy and another does it affects his self esteem. (insert frowning face)

Bob Foster

Brian R said:
Not only is John a genius by being just one of the guys on Mikey's Board ... More so than the other suppliers....He/ or the wife also add this little bit of marketing product to their already awesome customer service.

I just recieved mine.

superiorjellybelly.jpg

Jen took half :oops:

But hey, whatever makes her happy shiteatinggrin

That's interesting that Jen took half... Most wives do.

Are those the smaller version of Mike's dogs artificial gonads? When you going have them stapled on or do they put them on like a string of pearls?

:lol:

hogjowl

Idiot™
In my last order from Judson, I got a knife, a hat, a screw-driver kit with all kinds of different sizes (and directions) and a couple of other things I forget.

I was shocked at all the extras ...

Bob Foster

Eye patch, tourniquet and band-aids and maybe a bottle of Preparation H? shiteatinggrin

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Marketing 101

Givers gain.

If you focus on helping others more and less pushing sales towards you.

Both win!

Connor

Name
Connor
Some of my suppliers send candy and 6 in 1 screwdrivers. Occasionally they send a teeshirt that's never my size.

Oh, people love sweatshirts more than anything. You give an old person a sweatshirt and they'll wear it and brag to their friends of how great you are. Just sayin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom