Take Off Mondays And You Will Be Swamped!!!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Pulled a Stockwell and took Monday off. Now Im slammed. Tues did two bedrooms at 31 cents a square banged that job out foe a 173 dollars and change. Today I did a Big Fatty Empty for 503 took a lunch by the fire place and still made 125 a hour. Huge job on Thurs. both trucks doing furniture and carpet will be there all day. Scale back on Friday for 180 job in the morning and a vacant job for 303 which I already measured. Shud be Beer Bonging Miller LiTTes by 5pm on Friday waitin for my Kidz to Get off the Bus. Fook Ya Doggy Dawg. Whhops dont forget about the Realtoors Floor matts for three Chrisp Twentys. VaPor Steam Themz Badz Boyz.

Remember You Guyz Are Like Reel Family. Keeps Scrubbin them Rugs in the trenches and always Give the Custies a Fresh Water Rinse with sum dry strokes and they will love you to death. Keep your Dobber Up Ronnie plenty of Peeps out there still Love the 24 Flow Rinse and they pay 33 a square for that.

From The Trenches

Golden Boy

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Pulled a Stockwell and took Monday off. Now Im slammed. Tues did two bedrooms at 31 cents a square banged that job out foe a 173 dollars and change. Today I did a Big Fatty Empty for 503 took a lunch by the fire place and still made 125 a hour. Huge job on Thurs. both trucks doing furniture and carpet will be there all day. Scale back on Friday for 180 job in the morning and a vacant job for 303 which I already measured. Shud be Beer Bonging Miller LiTTes by 5pm on Friday waitin for my Kidz to Get off the Bus. Fook Ya Doggy Dawg. Whhops dont forget about the Realtoors Floor matts for three Chrisp Twentys. VaPor Steam Themz Badz Boyz.

Remember You Guyz Are Like Reel Family. Keeps Scrubbin them Rugs in the trenches and always Give the Custies a Fresh Water Rinse with sum dry strokes and they will love you to death. Keep your Dobber Up Ronnie plenty of Peeps out there still Love the 24 Flow Rinse and they pay 33 a square for that.

From The Trenches

Golden Boy

Nutthin like too much work! But it sounds like you started the Miller Lites a bit early!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
get sober already geez! Sounds like Your freekin vacation! never mind yous got snow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom