Taking bets on P-Lime Zyme

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I am finished with it. No perceptible odor even while damp. Not even the typical wet wool smell.

I’ll let it air dry and take it back tomorrow maybe.

It took a gallon and a half of concentrate to do a 6’x10’ dhurrie that smelled so bad, it was eyewatering even outdoors. I am certain this was neither good practice, nor was it efficient but I really just wanted to know if P-Lime Zyme has the chops for a nasty job. The colors did not run or fade. All that means is they did not do so on this job, but yay!

You know why this experiment was worth doing? Because my friend’s mother bought that rug and she passed away two years ago. Now her granddaughter (in Auburn University) wants to have it in her apartment. The rug was totalled, but I think it will be fine now. Maybe it will go to the next generation one day...

Now I gotta get some more P-Lime Zyme ordered in before Damon’s posts attract a bunch of piss jobs. I hate piss jobs.

Name
Jeff T
Dichlor will take the urine smell and stains out of almost any rug. It’s almost all I use now. Just flush really well, and speed dry.

Name
Jeff T
Put a 1/4 cup of dichlor in a 5 gallon bucket, fill with water, put it in a watering can, sprinkle the pee spots liberally. Sprinkle the rest of the rug. Let dwell 5 min, take out you’re pressure washer, set it between 750-1000 psi. Start on the uphill side, and SLOWLY rinse from one side to the other in rows. Use a rug sucker, Armenian centrifuge, or hell, you’re TM, extract the heck out of it, then hang to dry, with LOTS of air movement....

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I have just this moment finished soaking the rear of a Toyota Landcruiser with it.

Guy went fishing, bucket fell over.

I will advise.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom