TALK SHOW RADIO ADS

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
how many here use advertising on radio talk show programs and has it been worth the investment?
I was told by a janitorial service owner that duriing Christmas they ran ads for hanging Christmas lights. The phone rang so much they had to cancel the ads.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i am into my second month told them would try for 2 months and nothing big fat zero

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
did tv ads my first year, i think i got one job from them. i think it's a combination a lots a different adds that get that name recognition so people will call. Door to door worked best for me.

gene

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Richard I have gotten involved in doing a live show on Monday nights with a Christian radio program. We giveaway a 2 room gift certificate each week to a caller but get calls from the program each week. The best part is it's 100% free since we are donating to the program with the gift certificate.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I did one last year where the dj that I met with once, really talked up my service as better than most other guys. I got a few jobs from it but like most advertising, it was just enough to break even.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Zerorez does it here on a pretty big station and has the show host read the commercial, must work they been doing it for a while now

can't remember the other company I heard around thanksgiving time, I was actually sitting next to him at a stop light
I rolled down my window and told him his ad was on the radio, he hollers back that he will never do that again

did tv ads my first year, i think i got one job from them. i think it's a combination a lots a different adds that get that name recognition so people will call.

yup

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I actually have pretty good luck with my radio ads. I am on 4 different stations and it does help to keep our name out there. My best radio time is when I help sponsor the local high school games that are on the road. Lot's of people who cannot make it to the game listen. I have recieved many nice jobs from these ads and people tell me it is because I help sponsor the games. The cost me about $60 per game, but I do get a lot of air time during the game, and also before and after for free. The radio station appreciates our help so they throw in a bunch of free spots for us. We enjoy also being part of the schools sponsorship.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've listened one that Ken Snow did and it was really good.

More of an infomercial, they asked about a lot of services and he answered all kinds of questions. He's pretty comfortable on the radio and the host we're very comfortable with him.

You'd have to ask him about results but I'm pretty sure it works for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom