Teaser of our newest resurrection Prochem 405 2200 Hours

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You can buy this up front before we are done for $12k (AJ Ruiz has right of first refusal though) or you Can wait and pay $13k when we are done :)

Will have New:
Governor
blower
2 Heat Exchangers
Water box lid
Waste tank dump tube
Diverter Spring
Throttle control
Waste tank Basket
Waste tank gasket
Blower Filter
Oil Pressure sensor
SS Chemical Pump
New Covers
Belts,brass and hoses..
All Black Parts have been re-powder coated and the frame painted as you can see.
And anyting else that even looks like it needs to be replaced.

You cant buy a new 405 but this one will be pretty damn close!

View attachment 948
View attachment 949
View attachment 950

John Olson

Name
John Olson
2 new HE and blower. Was someone letting waste water through the blower?

No I sold the blower to a customer that was down and needed to get back up right away. Not sure why the heat exchangers where gone but I know they froze one or both of their 405's. This was a machine out of Kelly's shop that was owned by one of the university's. They had Kelly taking parts off this one to keep the other one running. It didnt make sense to me. I purchased the machine from them and we are putting it back in running condition. As you can see by the short list Kelly took off a lot of parts and not just any parts expensive parts!

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
Or you can buy my 405 in a trailer with apo, softwater, hose reel, and Owned by me its whole life. The cleanest 405 you have ever seen, with all maintence documented....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
But then you would have two and you cna use the new one and keep the older one for your back up :)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
people talk alot of crap out this is that machine, I don't really feel the 405 is a true dual wand machine but I will say its all the machine a single wand can handle. even on slow speed it was 230 all day long. the only thing I think that is the weak link is the governor, those sucked. one day after all the solar flares have hit and an EMP has exploded the 405 will still be cleaning carpets.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have one that has 9500 hours as a backup and the one I got last year with 650 hours has over 2000 hours now. Love them. As for true duel wanding no but a sofa and a carpet yes or 2 upholstery tools at once all day. If you were gonna run 2 wands with glides at 6 flow each with maybe 75 hose runs each it would work to dual wand. But you gotta keep the wand on the carpet!

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
6300 hours, OEM governor, there is oil inside and needs to be changed once in while, never had a problem with gov, Its not a dual wand carpet TM, uphol fine ..

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Did you put the finished product pictures up or is it going to be sold just as is in the beginning of the thread?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'll post more Monday :) it is a current build those pictures were taken the day I listed them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom