Tech called crying scared shitless.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Went to do an empty old farm house... the lady that owns it now lives next door........tech vacuumed upstairs, then started vacuuming downstairs. A bundle of burnt sage was on the floor he went to pick it up. And got chills......saw a ghost tried to run out of the house and the door slammed shut.......

Come to find out the owner can't keep any tenants because its haunted.....I drove there and didn't see anything......the lady tried to deny anything ghostly as first then told us all about it......... I never believed in this stuff ever.......but........... it was kind of funny to see a grown man scared shitless

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Until you've been in a real haunted house you wouldn't understand. I lived in a house in Arizona that was haunted the family had been killed by the Mexican raiders forget the name the real famous ones. Wife and daughter where being raped and killed and the father was murder coming back to try to save them. All three where buried under the only tree for miles. It was planted when they where buried. Oak trees are not suppossed to grow out in the desert. Easy place to find it is in Wickenburg Arizona. House was absolutely huanted. I was told the story until I asked the landlords if anyone ever said it was huanted and she told me the story and sent me over to the tree. Wasn't scary after hearing they weren't bad ghosts :)

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Anyone looking for a ghostly experience should head to Virginia City NV. One of the most haunted cities in the West.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'm a believer. We rented an old house when we first got married and saw an old man walk across the bedroom and turn around. He stopped for a second at the bed then kept going. Then one night I felt a hand on my head and looked up to see a tall white figure standing over me.

I screamed like a girl.

We live in my Grandparents old farmhouse now and sometimes somebody sits down on the bed. We can't see the person but we can see the imprint and feel the bed move. Pretty creepy.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

yep
I'm a born skeptic ..still am to "most" ghost stories and damn near all the TV ghOst hUnteR shows
But I lived in haunted place ..an old 12 x 60 trailer on a country lot

My sister, who was dating my room mate at the time wouldn't go in the place alone .
She was creeped out the first time she walked in the joint ...(no..NOT because of our housekeeping either.... :lol: ) and it was BEFORE she knew any of the ghost's shenanigans
She just intuitively felt serious bad JU-JU the first time she walked in the door

all kinds of chit happened the year I lived there .
Stuff would get moved , most electronics died within a month or two (radios, stereos, TVs, etc)
You'd hear the rear side door open and someone would walk down the hall.
(an unmistakeable sound in this old tin can)...everyone would hear it .
We'd joke that "the ghost was home"

too many things went on regularly that even the biggest skeptic would be convinced "something" was there.
I was never scared though , and joked that i didn't GAS if he lived in "my" house as long as he wasn't drinking my beer or eating my groceries .....never scared, concerned and pretty nonchalant about it all UNTIL the sumbitch punched me in the nutz one night . I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked
Middle of the night, sound asleep, I instantly woke up, opened my eyes to see a fist come down and punch me square in the ballszac so hard i was on the verge of puking from pain

I determined maybe it wasn't "my" house ..and figured it was time to move out of "his" house LIKE!
(my roommate had already moved out a month or two before)

just by pure happenstance several years later i was at friends house and this guy (that I didn;t know at the time) was telling my friend Danny all the stuff that was going on in the place he and his girlfriend moved into....i knew it had to be the same place ..so i asked
"dude, is it a trailer on Streeter rd?"

sure as sheeit it was

..l.T.A.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Shit you not, here's a pic taken from my parent's living room.

ghost.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Is that PS Hoody?

That looks a lil too good... I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Not at all, it(hes) been there before. That was from my step mom's POS cell phone camera. We have actual photos that were taken on old polaroids with similar images. I've always seen things in their home its nothing new to me, and shes always been into that stuff.

Where my parents house sits use to be an old junk yard in the early 1920's. They had their plumbing re-done because we found it was going to an old sewer system that basically is no longer in use(the only house using that old system). We use to dig holes in the yard and would find old metal objects car parts, tires. While the city dug up their yard to put the new sewer pipes in, the put the main in our utility room. They ran into human bones underneath the house(where the addition is), and ended up exhuming the bones. The man who owned the junk yard went missing in the early 30's, and so the city sold it to a farmer to pay for the back taxes. Their house was originally a horse stable, and then turned into a 1 bedroom home in the 50's. When my step mom bought it in the late 80's she built an addition that turned it into a 4 bedroom, with a dining room and additional bathroom.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
hoody............ thats a great app for your phone.................... you can change to many different ghosts lol

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
No dude I'm for real, just has a POS pay as you go flip phone that has 1.3MP camera. Its does have a lil flash though. :lol:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Hoody said:
Shit you not, here's a pic taken from my parent's living room.

ghost.jpg

Dude!! I've heard of blowing smoke rings, but you have some talent there! I've seen Jimmy naked Should have left the double bubble water bong in the pic. though... :lol: eat shit!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom