techs don't like the dri-pod!

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I purchased 3 of the new dri-pods and my techs are not impressed. Are they the only ones? Everything I've read on here says they're great!

amygeorge

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Why don't they like them? What is the issue?

I don't own any just wondering about their feedback.

Name
Yohance
My guys love them. We have been using them for the last two weeks without any negative feedback. Personally i like them because they are smaller then a regular airmover and easy to stack(more room in van).

Mikey P

Administrator
What are they comparing them to?

A full size Airpath?

a Snail Fan?

or are they just now being forced by you to bring fans in on every job and are protesting?

Becker

Name
Becker
I have 2 love them and use them daily.

Clients love them, and they sound cool shutting down.

Honestly, the client loves a dry family room by the time I leave here in WET Washington.

Considering buying many many more and offering a leave behind service.

Dry times can sometimes be an issue here. and by issue I mean hrs, not days.

Billy

Name
BH
We now have 6 & also use them on every job. They are best new equipment we have purchased this year.

Sent from my iPhone

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
We always speed dry with 2 airpaths on all jobs. They say they not dry as well. I'm going to print out this thread and tell them the "pros" love them! I'm assuming it's because they don't make as much noise and they don't kick up as much dust, etc.

Amygeorge

Mikey P

Administrator
Jeeze, if they want to continue to use the big boy version than more power to them..

Good for you Amy, you got workers that give a hoot.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We always speed dry with 2 airpaths on all jobs. They say they not dry as well. I'm going to print out this thread and tell them the "pros" love them! I'm assuming it's because they don't make as much noise and they don't kick up as much dust, etc.

Amygeorge

They are absolutly right. They are not an airpath. The guys that like the dry pods like them because they are EASY not better. Your boys, like Mikey said are BIG BOYS that ain't afraid of a little work. The so called "pro's" are pussies and looking for an easy way out.... :) LOL

P.S. I like the little aliens and see lots of uses for them and have sold a bunch but a replacement for the original they aint

Billy

Name
BH
We have 6 now & we will start with all or too many in a room to begin with to promote extremely fast dry times. Next area finished we will start puling pods to it after checking current areas progress. By the time we are finished while using this system we have very good results even with protector.

My old Air Paths just couldn't accomplish the results we are getting with pods using the same amount of time. The old AirPaths are retired to shop use & we may purchase a few more pods for use on our larger jobs.

Last edited:

mcatt

Name
Mike
I am loving ours and they really do help yet are so light and take up no room at all in my van

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I said it when we first got ours in, process a little air but in no way can they be compared to an air path my guys rather carry two air paths than six dripods.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I always wondered if putting fans in Family Rooms would blow dust and crap out from under the furniture that you didn't clean under?

hellyea they do.
Not just family rms, but bed rms too...'specially bed rms from under beds
The larger fans and airmovers (the one that dry carpet FASTEST) can blow dust bunnies from all kinds of places well above floor level too .

Tech tip:
turn the fan on and give it a short blow BEFORE you clean the room..then turn it off and clean.
now you're much less likely to blow dust bunnies on the freshly cleaned carpet when you turn on fans/airmovers

..L.T.A.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Tech tip:
turn the fan on and give it a short blow BEFORE you clean the room..then turn it off and clean.
now you're much less likely to blow dust bunnies on the freshly cleaned carpet when you turn on fans/airmovers

good tip! thanks!

..L.T.A.[/QUOTE]

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
one of the reason i like the snail because you can control where the air goes. we move almost everything but even curtains can give a blast of dust in some homes.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom