Name
Dan
In this era of business how do you have your phones set up for business:

Strictly a cell phone number

Business landline

Personal landline

Some VOIP that forwards
----
I currently have a business landline thru Verizon and it forwards to my cell. I operate from home so I don't need a landline for office. I am thinking about switching to verizon personal plan and don't know what kind of impact that would have on my business number listing.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
All cell phones here. We have a business account setup with ATT for 6 lines. They give us a discount for the business account, a small discount. Pretty much get service everywhere here with ATT, so it works. We provide phones for technicians, and limit the amount of message, surfing, etc. they can do it, based on the "Data Share" plan we have. The main customer line, is on a cell phone, but if it isn't answered, the voicemail is forwarded to the other phones (only myself, or my partner phone).

Also with the business EIN number being setup on ATT, we build credit on it to. That's a plus. lol

Reactions: Dan

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I currently have a business landline thru Verizon and it forwards to my cell. I operate from home so I don't need a landline for office. I am thinking about switching to verizon personal plan and don't know what kind of impact that would have on my business number listing.

None....

We use cell phones, also.

Some phone books wont let you in without a "land line". That's about the only negative.... As long as you have GOOD service/phone reception. You should be fine.

Couple of years ago wife switched us to sprint(save money), sprint sucking in our area cost us way more than we saved. They were working on towers all summer, dropped custy calls everyday. It sucked.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
None....

We use cell phones, also.

Some phone books wont let you in without a "land line". That's about the only negative.... As long as you have GOOD service/phone reception. You should be fine.

Couple of years ago wife switched us to sprint(save money), sprint sucking in our area cost us way more than we saved. They were working on towers all summer, dropped custy calls everyday. It sucked.

Sprint is horrible here too and luckily I've never had them. One landline, one 800 number, one VOIP number, one Internet fax number and my cell phone are just to many. Gotta simplify.

Reactions: jcooper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom