• 3,000 maximum psi rating​

• 310° F max temperature rating​

• Available in 50ft, 100ft, 150ft.​

• Custom safety sleeves included with all hoses​

Note: (2) 100ft x 1/4" included in Std. XT Pkg

I hope this helps

Mikey P

Administrator
Well I guess I shouldn't say that but I know when they bought our last Aerotek in 14 it came with some other steel braided hose and the blue dye was rubbing off everywhere. So they graciously replaced it with Parker 1035 HT after I signed a disclaimer saying I wouldn't sue them if and when it blew up in a customer's face.

1035 is still my favorite hose but I haven't used it since moving to Nevada as I can't get it repaired here

Name
jack zerkie
Well I guess I shouldn't say that but I know when they bought our last Aerotek in 14 it came with some other steel braided hose and the blue dye was rubbing off everywhere. So they graciously replaced it with Parker 1035 HT after I signed a disclaimer saying I wouldn't sue them if and when it blew up in a customer's face.

1035 is still my favorite hose but I haven't used it since moving to Nevada as I can't get it repaired here
Do they come with stainless ends to keep the rust away ?

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Actually Joe hose repair crimps work on that hose great, it works on oem, which is a parker knock off.

Oem hose, yeah it's from china, no black death pin hole leaks when failing.

Last 2 to 3 years.

Just bought another 100 ft back up for $71

Cobb sold the same hose for $159

Also bristor was $100.

His mark up is so low.

He expects fealty.

Reactions: stack wins

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I’m loving these hoses so far. Not stiff, insulates the heat well, and is a rough feeling surface that isn’t bleeding blue when wet. I’ll keep you up to date on it as time flies
The outer skin on mine marked up quickly, but is a decent hose to work with. I have been using for about a year now. I bought a second 125' length at the first if the year, so I would recommend.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The outer skin on mine marked up quickly, but is a decent hose to work with. I have been using for about a year now. I bought a second 125' length at the first if the year, so I would recommend.
Is this the hose you got? Flexion?

BE931262-23EA-445D-91DD-1115F08DB18B.jpeg 56699544-E9FC-4325-8E73-4BC4D51887B3.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, you know how to over-complicate an issue better than anyone.
I’m tired of our industry putting out shitty hoses.
Raptor,
Continental
Hydroforce
Parker
Eaglewash

They all blow out black water in 6 months or less I’m hoping these Flexion hoses will hold up

What am I doing to make this complicated?

Name
Nate W.
Parker is a damn fine hose..

I did want to try that OEM hose Cobbs had.. @Shane T spoke good of it and he was running a #3 LG heater..

The red heater hose serves the function of bend restriction, heat protection, and blowout deflection.

I remember seeing @GeneMiller use the clear vinyl hose as a deflection hose.. You could see if it was leaking..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
They all blow out black water in 6 months

never had black water with Parker.
Only steel braid

I ran a fire breather for over 20 years.
The 231k btu Wayne burner on a Powermatic will sustain 272 ATM with a stock 6 jet Ti (06 flow @450 psi)

I had more failures the year and a half I ran GY Ineptune than 20 years of Parker.
spit fittings, side splits, etc
Worse, they were all "instant/no warning" burst failures.
Unlike Parker, that gives plenty warning before fail.

and I never permanently heat distorted poly w/Parker like I did once with steel braid
(fortunately it was chithole rental salvage rag)
The improvement was so grand, I don't think the slumlord noticed it near the entrance

after I had my "heat freek" dayz, I discovered you don't need 240+ temps for 98.99963% of cleaning.
day in and day out, we ran 200-220.
Parker lasted forever.
Matter of fact, they only reason I replaced it every couple/three years, is because it was looking too uglied-out for res

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If you don’t do tile go with parker.

I prefer Goodyear neptune. Just goota replace once a year before it bursts. I got three years out of my last Goodyear before it sprayed black death all over the ceiling of a doctors office.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If you don’t do tile go with parker.

I prefer Goodyear neptune. Just goota replace once a year before it bursts. I got three years out of my last Goodyear before it sprayed black death all over the ceiling of a doctors office.

What kind of failures did you have when you used Parker, Damon?
and what's the highest PSI you run on tile?

with genuine Goodyear (not a knock off) I had 3 spit fittings, and one side split in two different 50ft lengths.
in less than a 1000 hours

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What kind of failures did you have when you used Parker, Damon?
and what's the highest PSI you run on tile?

..L.T.A.
Hi temps and PSI wear it out fast. Seemed like everytime I did a tile job with parker I would immediately have issues a few days later. After discussing it with Tom Conway we figured out that the lighter hose was not the best for the temps and pressures of tile cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom