Tested some(supposed) heavy hitting pre-sprays today..

Able 1

Name
Keith
I used 4 different pre-sprays on a lot of real dirty halls and stairs today. I normally use Powerburst But I thought I would try some of the other stuff in my van. This was all sprayed with a plug in sprayer to keep it real.

First off was Slopin gobble: Cleaned real well, and I was impressed how low the dilution was. Very comparable to Powerburst at this time, but I will have to test it side by side on my nasty rentals.

Second was Powerburst: Cleaned like always and could tell no difference to S&G on this particular job. I did notice that I had ALOT of suds(when dumping) mixing at 4oz per gal. rtu though(seems to be more then necessary) . I usually use a Hydroforce no tip and mix 12 oz. in a 2 1/2 gallon jug to fill my HF. Normally I would boost with citrus also, so??

Third off was Fission: Didn't seem to clean as well as the other two.. I would say a couple steps under Ultra pak, nice fragrance though..

Forth was Prochems "Heavy Artillery": First off 16oz per gallon for a pump up or batt. sprayer is ridiculous!! I really didn't think the cleaning ability was all that great either.

Keith I did a nasty one today.

I prefer powerstrike over powerburst because it cleans better and does not smell like shit.

Powerburst is the only prespray I have used that customers complained.

I mix two to three scoops of powerstrike and the key ingredient is Conquest mixed 1-2 ounces in the jug.

It kicks ass on dirty carpet.

If you want to try some let me know.

Becker

Name
Becker
danielc said:

I prefer powerstrike over powerburst because it cleans better and does not smell like shit.

Never used regular ultrapac?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have a bunch more to do tomorrow I'll swing by my supplier and pick some up to test. I have used Powerstrike before and seemed the same as Powerburst...
danielc said:

I mix two to three scoops of powerstrike and the key ingredient is Conquest mixed 1-2 ounces in the jug.

It kicks ass on dirty carpet.

If you want to try some let me know.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ultra pak smells horrible if you spray it in a house with that "dog" smell.

Dan, NO Odor with S&G either and I'm sure the dilutions for Powerstrike are comparable to PB.. Just kind of an eye opener for me today...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom