Thank You!! From Maita Nissan!

pattysmith

Hello, It's me-Patty Smith-from Maita Nissan in Sacramento. I am the one that brought the Nissan NV vans out for everyone to see and crawl in and around. I hope you were impressed as I was when I first saw this van. I think Nissan did a great job with it! Nissan will be coming out with a smaller version of the NV called the NV200 in the near future. http://www.nissancommercialvehicles.com ... pact-cargo. Also, Nissan is coming out with an extended version of the van you saw at Pro Line. It will be 12 ft from behind the seats, giving you 2 more feet of room in the back cargo area. The passenger version of this van will be at our dealership in March. Call me and I'll send you a brochure or any other information you would like.

I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome! It was nice meeting everyone at Pro Line and spending 2 days with you all. I hope to someday do it again.

Patty Smith, Commercial Van Manager
Maita Nissan, Sacramento
916-488-5400

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Nice trucks...I could not believe the head and cargo room these things have......
Jim Eckman towers over me and he could almost stand straight up....

IMG_5980.jpg

IMG_5981.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for bringing the vans Patty, they were a nice addition to the festivities.

And thanks for paying for the tent, tables and chairs..

To bad a industry leader like Steve Marsh didn't show the same sort of class and gratitude ..

Jimbo

I'd like one of the longer ones when they come out Patty...but it would have to be 4x4 and a diesel!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Thanks Patty!

Those Nissans are sharp looking rigs. I'll give you a call.

As for Marsh, I will not be attending his training next month.

Mikey P

Administrator
not a "thanks Mike for letting me sell my stuff to your audience"

not a $50 or $100 bill of appreciation after refusing to buy a booth...

not a drink at the bar we were both at on Saturday night

not a $2.00 CD for the raffle donated

.60 a foot and booked out 6 months.... yeah.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I was looking for Loren when I mistakenly introduced myself to Marsh. Honest mistake, they're both white guys :lol:

Anyhow, Marsh layed the slick sales pitch on big time. Gave me the same line about being booked solid 6 months in advance. Handed me a flyer for his upcoming training too. What can I say? I'm a sucker! I bought it hook line and sinker... you'd think I'd know better by now. :oops:

A real player wouldn't have done you that way Mikey. That was very rude of him!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I drooled when I saw the low roof Nissan.

When you going to extend the wheelbase, and still keep a low roof, then send them down under in right hand drive ?? shiteatinggrin

Many commercial cleaners that DON'T run a truck mount, and need to get under tight ceilings/roofs, could do with something like the above.

Most of ours come with about a nine foot cargo area, about five foot wide and less than five foot high.

A lot of place here have a height limit of 2 metres, 6'6", many commercial buildings, slightly higher 2.1 & 2.2 = 6'10" & 7'2"

The extra length would make a world of difference in these smaller vans.

Thanks for the pics of the Nissans.

Shorty. :cry:

Mikey P said:
not a "thanks Mike for letting me sell my stuff to your audience"

not a $50 or $100 bill of appreciation after refusing to buy a booth...

not a drink at the bar we were both at on Saturday night

not a $2.00 CD for the raffle donated

.60 a foot and booked out 6 months.... yeah.

IMO that guy was the worst thing to happen to Ron W.

Just saying.

pattysmith

Thank you for posting the pics, you guys! I have some great ones, as well, but you beat me to it! I'll keep you all posted about the extended length vans and when they will become available. In the meantime, here's a link to as much info as we have right now:

http://www.nissancommercialvehicles.com/vehicles/vans

If you check out the "Future and Concepts" tab, you will see what's coming!

Patty

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
There's already a PTO made for it.

Mighty demo'd their drive-by-wire pto truckmount in a Nissan NV 2500 at Mikefest last week.

16 hg lift, 300 CFM, 160 degree heat (probably 200+ w their inline heater), auto pumpout and 2.5 plumbing for only $11k.

If your into direct drive and Nissan NV's its not a bad setup at all.

Heck, wouldn't mind having one myself.

Come to think of it, I wonder if Mytee's demo truck is for sale?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom