Thank you John and Mytee

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
First . Thank you John for letting me be the person to test, try to break and find fault with your Bata model T-REX .
Its a great machine and i loved it

we had the unit for about 3 months and done just over 200 jobs with it between the 2 trucks. But we had to give it back
so Tammy and i drove down to Mytee on thursday night and gave it back on friday and returned home on sat

WITH THE FIRST PRODUCTION MODEL
Mytee have made a few changes from the unit seen at connections
small changes but they will make it an even better and more comfortable to use machine

it now has a taller boom, comes with pig tail and 25ft power cord (for u pig tail lovers)
i dont know if John wants me to say right now what else has changed or wait till the units hit the stores
BUT i think he should tell you

Name
John LaBarbera
First . Thank you John for letting me be the person to test, try to break and find fault with your Bata model T-REX .
Its a great machine and i loved it

we had the unit for about 3 months and done just over 200 jobs with it between the 2 trucks. But we had to give it back
so Tammy and i drove down to Mytee on thursday night and gave it back on friday and returned home on sat

WITH THE FIRST PRODUCTION MODEL
Mytee have made a few changes from the unit seen at connections
small changes but they will make it an even better and more comfortable to use machine

it now has a taller boom, comes with pig tail and 25ft power cord (for u pig tail lovers)
i dont know if John wants me to say right now what else has changed or wait till the units hit the stores
BUT i think he should tell you

Thanks, Jerry. It was great to see you Friday. Maybe you should update your avatar. For the rest of the changes I think the ones who attend the Mytee Mikeyfest should be the first to see. On second thought maybe I'll post some more info on the Trex soon. Maybe Mikey will let me post a video of the new features. We'll have to see. He may want me to post my SS# and a recent blood test to make sure it's really me. lol

FredC

Village Idiot
He may want me to post my SS# and a recent blood test to make sure it's really me. lol

No worries John...you've already been vetted.

Now if you were somebody that came out of nowhere, gave no indication of their previous forum involvement (BraveHeart), stole their product copy from other brands, and pretended to be much bigger than they are...............it might be different

We are however considering a "whiny advertiser" tax...................just not sure when to implement it....any suggestions? :winky:

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Just send Fred one of them Obama birth certs ...you,ll be fine

and if you're looking for a glowing review of your new salad tossin spray...just send CU a (free) sample

Name
John LaBarbera
In addition to getting personalized license plates, we've heard that some people are even getting tatoos.

trexplate-1.jpg

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Is herpes really that big of an issue in Cali or do you just own stock in Valtrex/GSK?

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
lol...dual purpose then

btw it wasn't a jab at you John...just the first thing that popped in my head when I saw the plate..........blame the commercials

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom