Thank you mike and Sapphire Scientific

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
As you all know I was hurt by the Great Flood here in Howard Beach. I really would like to thank everyone who called me and offered me help, through email and on the phone. Im sorry I didnt get back to everyone but I was lost over here with everything.

I would like to let everyone here know that Sapphire Scientific was very very nice to me. They offered me any equiptment at their cost. I ordered a Hoss because my rotovac 360 was ruined, Mike would not even let me pay for the shipping. I really am touched by the kindness. Unfortunately FEMA did not cover me for my carpet cleaning stuff, they did cover me for my automobile and for me being homeless for 3.5 weeks. I would like to thank All of the ownership and staff at Sapphire Scientfic, as well as John Labarbara at Mytee and Also Mikey @ mikeys board mikey always comes through for me when I need help with something and I really appreciate it.

Without this board I would have no reason to go online and or wake up in the morning. I love you Guys.

Johnny aka Mr.Vegas

Mikey P

Administrator
We cater to the salt of the earth type here..

Phonies, nut jobs and pansies won't get much but the Beckers of the world will benefit greatly...

Look forward to meeting you in Vegas John...

Becker

Name
Becker
Nice to hear you were taken care of by a decent guy and a great company.

Youll pay it forward one day.
:)

Feels good to be on your feet huh?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I kinda got the feeling when I first came here that this place was NO JOKE. Alot of fun no doubt, but for salt of the earth like Mikey stated above.

This just confirms it!

Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom