THank You Mike!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I wanted to thank Mike for again providing a great opportunity to network with top level small business owners.

Karen and I had a great time and went home with several things that we can do to improve our business and the story we are writing together.

My Highlights this year.
Dave Gill - You made me know how bad a boss I am some days.
Mark Saiger - Your positivity is infectious. Thanks for the tech support in the hands on area.
Joe Appleby - You’re a great example of how to do it and make it work long term. The points on staffing where even better the second time around. I might need that talk like a 12 step group each year.
Michael Lockhart - You have forgotten more than I will ever know about water. Thanks for the coaching on my water business. You married way above your pay grade. My wife loved meeting your wife.
Dr. Pemberton & Professor Scotty - Loved the science and presentation on protectants.
Brian Hanna - The one off conversations and your how to let them go talk fantastic. I am looking forward to hearing you next time we all gather.
Ladies forum - Thanks for coming and thanks for making us all remember why we do what we do. I know I speak for the other guys we are just a bunch of schmucks if left to our own devises. My wife enjoyed meeting many of the ladies that did not share publicly.
Big Billy - Thanks for picking up the phone when we all call at any hour. You make us better.

To those that did not attend. You missed it!! Don't ask us to try and give you the cliff notes. You cannot possibly share what you learn in those 4 days.

Start saving and start planning so you can be present at the next event.

Oh and Chavez you’re a putz for missing! Missed you my friend.

If I forgot anyone sorry. Really! I meet a lot new folks this year pretty exciting.

If you are new to the forum welcome!

Attachments

• 2015-04-28 10.51.36.jpg
    2015-04-28 10.51.36.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 334
  • 2015-04-28 15.43.42.jpg
    2015-04-28 15.43.42.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So well said in many ways here Tom... Well except Chavez being a putz... Well... Maybe a little :)

Bet seriously Tom is so correct in it was one of the best of times!

Beautiful people in so many ways were there sharing for us all!

Thanks again!

Mr. VERY Happy :)

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
If I forgot anyone sorry. Really!

cough, cough and loud throat cleaning.....

In all seriousness, thanks for you time after the speeches. John and I enjoyed the conversation we had with you and Karen. I know I have some things to send you....

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
cough, cough and loud throat cleaning.....

In all seriousness, thanks for you time after the speeches. John and I enjoyed the conversation we had with you and Karen. I know I have some things to send you....
We enjoyed meeting you guys also. Your kids are awesome. Thanks for the SM pointers on going paperless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom