Thank You Pro's Choice

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thank you Pro's Choice!

We had a long wine spill across a light colored carpet yesterday. Homeowner called in a panic, she was distraught thought she was going to have to replace it. She could not believe we removed it and was very very pleased.

Thanks for Red Relief, it made us look like hero's! :icon_cool:

Reactions: GCCLee and BLewis

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
richard , wouldnt wine be considered organic thus calling for stain magic or 30 or 40 volume rather than red relief? what a minute..... maybe it was some cheap wine with a sythetic dye

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
probably some decent carpet that would have cleaned right out. Do your guys clean first and then post spot like it should be done?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
probably some decent carpet that would have cleaned right out. Do your guys clean first and then post spot like it should be done?

Like it should be done huh?

I know "for me" the red removers seem to work better when applied to dry carpet. I also know "for me" red never comes out with the regular cleaning. Same thing with rust, anything else I'll wait to see if it comes out with the regular cleaning.

PS In my area not very many of the red type spills are going to be wine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes they rinsed first just to get out what would come out. Sprayed it and just as it hit the carpet it took it right out, like a miracle! :icon_cool:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Your right Joey, red dye from kool aid or punch drinks never come out with cleaning but if it was wine it could be cleaned out of good carpet. We always clean first to rinse out whatever the homeowner has used or to just get the dirt off the top so you can see the spots. We'll do some slow dry strokes over any spots we are going to work on afterwards to remove most of the water.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
REd relief on wine? Who is teaching these guys how to clean? So, the new guys don't take your advise. For wine you need to use WD40 and mayonnaise

Back
Top Bottom