Thank you rotovac

Name
Andy McFadden
Thought I owed a thank you to the rotovac guy who posted on my thread "360i vs RX 20 " I mentioned in that thread that I was getting prolonged dry times with the 360I, Way longer then what I get with a wand.

the suggestion was to soak the felt ring in water. So today I took a new felt ring soaked it for about an hour , it swelled up nice an fat.

Replaced the older one (that I thought was still in good shape) with the fat water swelled ring, then did a test strip in my living room, dry in 3 hours.

I cleaned my living room a couple weeks ago with the 360 and it took 8 hours to dry. HUGE difference, I will be changing felt rings more regular and make them swell up nice and fat.

Name
Andy McFadden
Not yet , I have no Teflon, but will be ordering a butt load of felt rings , and change them out often . The biggest reason I avoid using the 360i is the long drying times, so I was just pulling it out on the real dirty jobs, now I feel good about using it any time.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Where's a good place to buy them in bulk? Straight from Rotovac or a distributor?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
How frequently do they have to be changed?
What's the cost?
Do all rotaries use the felt rings (I know the RX 20 does, does the Hoss need them?)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
no the hoss doesnt...

and the rx one is different then the 360 one

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Thanks for the tip Andy!

I just ordered the deal from John.

Would be cool to see how often we should be changing the rings.

Andy - did you get the smaller jets on yours? That helps not leaving it so wet too.

Name
Andy McFadden
Hey Bill, No I still have the high flow jets, I've been wanting to try the smaller jets,

BTW John, I spoke with your wife when I placed my order, what a very nice lady with a great sense of humor. was a pleasure to do business.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks I kinda like her too :) we got your order just didn't see Bill's order. Call me tomorrow because if you paced it online it didn't go trough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom