Thanks Everyone!

Mikey P

Administrator
before you all get bloated on poor defenseless turkey, beer, tators and fixings just know that I really (really) appreciate each and every one of you, down to the very last of the lurkers to the most prolific mexican know it alls...

a HUGE THANKS to my beloved advertisers and my adoring Supportive Members AND to my dedicated crew of Mods...

I once again....

thank you and thank my lord baby Jesus!

http://youtu.be/39UvGoHSHew

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
you know, Jesus did grow up. You don't always have to call him, 'baby.' It's a bit odd and off-putting to pray to a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris A

FredC

Village Idiot
I took it off...I would show you how but

I don't want to be listening to obscure punk songs and vegan propaganda while reading threads

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Your welcome :)

Mikey thank you for being my friend and for being such a huge jackass that you had to start this place because no one else wanted you :) right wrong or indifferent no one can argue that you don't get attention...have a great day and I'll be thinking of you as I'm counting inventory and stuffing my face with turkey thinking if only Mikey would buy more shit I'd sure have a lot less to count.....

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I am Thankful for being asked to join this place, ya'll some kinda f**ked up and I like it.
:clap:

Laugh everytime I read a thread cause I have no idea if you love or hate eachother, lol

Happy Thanksgiving
Gracen, Cat & Chris

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
We have had the best Thanksgiving rush yet. I am thankful for everything I have learned here. Without that I wouldn't have made the extra $1K in stretching, repairs and tile cleaning last week. That is on top of the regular carpet cleaning. I'm tired, turkey is in the oven, I'm going to take a nap before the kids get up.
Thanks Mike. No one would let you play in their playground, so you built your own. Necessity truly is the mother of all invention.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for jumping in with both feet buddy...we luv newbs like you, no really we do...

I am Thankful for being asked to join this place, ya'll some kinda f**ked up and I like it.
:clap:

Laugh everytime I read a thread cause I have no idea if you love or hate eachother, lol

Happy Thanksgiving
Gracen, Cat & Chris

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
And if the indian gave a donkey to the pilgrims instead of a turkey...we would all be getting a piece of ass today.

I read this today and it was coming from a total butch of a gay woman....I thought it was pretty funny from her.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
another Dixie Chick video?

you got bad taste in music but outstanding taste in all things carpet cleaning. :p

more power too ya buddy!

cheers!

ps. next time you have the urge to post a Dixie Chick video just remember the famous words of Bon Scott... "LET THERE BE ROCK"!

http://youtu.be/PbdPQbRH_Ic

harryhides

Name
Tony
MB opened Oct 6th '06 MB when this rude and obnoxious, scooter riding, clueless rug sucker with soya breath opened this rabbit hole and let you lot in.

Been a wild ride, informative and lots of fun, way beyond anyone's imagination, most of the earliest MB'ers signed on just to watch the expected train wreck - some are still waiting.
Thank you all - gawd knows what the next 6 years will produce - Mikey in a suit and tie selling banners while getting a manicure?

To all my Merican friends,enjoy your real or imagined Turkey today.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Tony- there's usually a train wreck every week here. That's what makes it a family place for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

F

FB7777

I remember the early days of this board as well Tony, back when you used to grace this forum with your brilliance

Alas, your stodgy pretentious nature persuaded you to disavow association form MB and focus on righting a different ship.

Congrats on your latest success, I can't think of a more valued, dedicated, intelligent person to lead our highest professional organization.

Someday in the future when you've attained Jeff Bishop status and are throwing around hard earned cleaning company dues on cruises, flights to the Caribbean and $200 bottles of wine, think of buying a banner on the Worlds Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum

Reactions: Mikey P

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
Yeah, happy thursday. Never been a place like this, where you can get great comments, advice, criticism, info, stupidity, friendship, one or two good jokes, brutally beat down and then get a helping hand to get back up--all in one thread!

Gotta love it. Thanks Mike for making it happen and tell Paula thanks as well.(you buy the flowers this time)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom