Thanks jim pemberton

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I had a technical question about versaclean. No one at saphire was available to answer my call. I did get a call back 4 hours later but no longer needed the. Jim answered all of my questions. I think he should own the saphire chem line. He knows everything about them

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I've often wondered if Jim has been modest - as he always is, and has had some input with Sapphire regarding some of their chemical line, specifically the fine fabric and rug stuff.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Hoody said:
I've often wondered if Jim has been modest - as he always is, and has had some input with Sapphire regarding some of their chemical line, specifically the fine fabric and rug stuff.

He has. Not a secret. That's why his mug, and mine, were used in their ad. We were their upholstery and rug line judges.

What I really like about Sapphire is that their product development team didn't want to just make some of the same old juice just with a new label... they actually field tested formulations, got feedback from picky professionals, and made some great products as a result.

That said, Jim has done extensive testing with all of the tools also - and he's a great one to get feedback on any of their line... I don't think anyone knows it as well as he does.

Plus he's a great guy that never gets as much credit for his contributions as he deserves.

Lisa

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Jim has always been a extremely helpful person. He has personally helped me with alot of stuff. And i know for a fact that he tests his stuff.. he always gets feedback from his customers also. he doesnt carry stuff he doesnt trust to work..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks for the thoughtful comments, but I can't take any credit for Versaclean, other than testing I thoroughly.

It's one of the few products that have come about that changed the way I clean carpet, and how I teach cleaning.

dday

Jim Pemberton said:
...It's one of the few products that have come about that changed the way I clean carpet, and how I teach cleaning.

Hi Jim,

Would you be so kind as to elaborate on the above thought?

Thank You,

David

John Barham

I've called him a few times with some upholstery problems. Super nice guy always willing to take a min and help out..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
David

Any further explanation would be a bit more of a sales presentation than I'm comfortable giving here. Feel free to contact me through a pm or my email.

Thanks

Jim

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jim is definitely a class act...for real....
i saw him at MF7.........a coupla of times...
but didn't wanna blow his cool..............
'cides i was babysitting one of our noreaster friends
wit a bad back!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Jim's a great guy.....I called him yesterday for a price on a new TM, and he had it to me quickly. I think my Genesis might need to be retired to the TM Hall of Fame.....soon.

Thanks, Jimmy....I'll be getting with you.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
I have had the privilege of visiting with Jim on several occasions and have found him extremely knowledgeable and informed about this industry. What's also amazing is his humility.

Glad to have you with us...

Keith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom