Thanks John Olsen and Saphire

Mike Draper

I ordered a new HOSS from John at Superior Cleaning Solutions the other day. I received it Wednesday morning. Thanks John and thanks for the ultra fast shipping Sapphire. So far I've used it on 4 large homes and 4 apmts. I like it a lot. It digs the dirt out of the carpet like crazy. Seriously, I dont know how you guys go without rotaries. I leave a more in depth review in a month or so.

hoss1_zpsb70c366d.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
2nd was making the handle bars wider again with adding the thermostat in there???:stir:

Jimbo

A big Ditto on digging junk out of the carpet! In using the demo HOSS purchased at MF...I am amazed at how much more junk comes out of carpets I have been cleaning regularly for years...even after serious prevacuuming!

I think it needs a twistlock plug so that will be done soon!

I have an RX20 that is going on the market for $1150...includes glided head; tile and stone cleaning head; pad driver; brush head; and a storage/transportation wheel holder. Buyer pays shipping...which could be 125-150 to the western states.

Cheers!- Jim

Mike Draper

Dont buy Jims Rx, buy my rotovac!:razz: Its for sale in the sale room or whatever you call that place.

Mike Draper

Jim, I couldn't find it at wintrax. Looked to me like they arent carrying it anymore.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Is that thing any good on CGD?

from what I understand...some people have trouble with it on CGD......I don't....I have used it at Katie's school..a reality office.....dental office and a small handful of other places with no problems or complaints............

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I will find out and let you know....

Just got off the phone with wintrax they have.... 28 of them in stock.....$37 and some change.......

part number for a 3/8 is....N600b

1-800-443-0676

Last edited:

tngvegas

I never used a rotary so dont know much about them. but if you wanted to you could make the handle of hoss lighter. Just remove the metal thing conecting the clear hose and vac hose. then connect the clear blue hose with the vac hose using what you like. and you just have to get a maker strap to put around your waist.

That way all the hose is detached from the handle and supported by yur legs. you can easily attach and disattach the vac hose very easily with the velcro that come with the maker strap. I got the idea when I saw a pic of the zipper wand. but that metal is probably heavier than the hoss'es one. At least it looks lighter.

well just a thought. by the way that is a very good pic of the Hoss. It must be a high resolution camera.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Draper was it you blabbing about the 360i a few months ago? Just think of all the poor lurkers buying all this crap that ends up in their sheds. Fook the House Payment I Need A Hoss!!!!!

Golden Boy

Mike Draper

Waldo, the 360i is an awesome machine I'm sure I've earned well over 300k just from Rotovac jobs. I'm sure the next person that purchases one is capable of that as well, Probably more. So, is it a waste of money? Absolutely not. IMO, not having one is leaving you in the dust behind your competition. Makes $2195 for a new Rotovac looks cheap in perspective.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom